PDA

View Full Version : The Dummy

blackhawk2
03-30-2020, 06:33
Why has the dummy decided to send Italy $ 100 million in medical supplies, when it is need here.....

togor
03-30-2020, 06:52
I'll say "check's in the mail" on that claim.

But remember the factory where testing swabs are made is in Italy.

Teamwork wins wars.

lyman
03-30-2020, 07:55
myerstown must be a miserable place

S.A. Boggs
03-30-2020, 11:51
Why has the dummy decided to send Italy $ 100 million in medical supplies, when it is need here.....

You have something against Italians?
Sam

free1954
03-31-2020, 01:45
myerstown must be a miserable place

he's just another little kid shouting insults from his mother's porch.

Myerstown PA is a nice place. used to stop at a place to eat there where 501 and 422 come together. 501 is one of my favorite motorcycle rides.

dryheat
03-31-2020, 02:35
I'll say "check's in the mail" on that claim.

But remember the factory where testing swabs are made is in Italy.

Teamwork wins wars.

Now, that's a good reply.

rayg
03-31-2020, 03:57
Blackhawk2,

Trump's no dummy, as he made it to be president! Pray tell, what have you achieved that makes you smarter?..

shadycon
03-31-2020, 06:42
[QUOTE=rayg;578552]Blackhawk2,

Trump's no dummy, as he made it to be president!
What was the price tag?

S.A. Boggs
03-31-2020, 07:01
Blackhawk2,

Trump's no dummy, as he made it to be president! Pray tell, what have you achieved that makes you smarter?..

This could become an interesting response to your inquiry
Sam

rayg
03-31-2020, 07:17
Quote...What was the price tag?

Answer....Voters...:icon_lol::banana100: And you also can answer my question as to what you have achieved that makes you smarter...Lets hear it....

togor
03-31-2020, 09:17
Ray,

Let's be honest here.

You're praising Trump for (possibly) endorsing the sort of foreign aid that an Obama or Hillary would tumble to straight away, given their internationalist outlook, and try to follow-through, having made the public commitment.

And you also know that beyond the big splashy announcement, anything is possible, including:

* He changes his mind

* The aid is rendered in something we have in excess at the moment, like soybeans or diesel fuel (which are nice but maybe not as valuable as med supplies right now)

* It turns out that there are strings attached that the Euros cannot accept (like adopting some China policy for example)

In other words, I'm okay with it because it's a policy that makes sense to me regardless of who is the president. You like it because Trump proposed it. That's a huge difference, because to me, if the policy makes sense today, it will make sense tomorrow, even if Trump has a bad phone call with a Euro, or if an unelected producer at Fox News decides to take a shot at getting Trump to change his mind, and succeeds.

rayg
03-31-2020, 09:59
Oh my God, double talk....

togor
03-31-2020, 10:34
Oh my God, double talk....

Not at all. Just the difference between supporting a policy or agreeing with whatever someone says.

The truth is, no one knows at any moment what Trump will say next.

rayg
03-31-2020, 11:05
Still trying to figure out what you said,.it all ran together in different directions. Lol :icon_scratch:

lyman
03-31-2020, 01:00
Not at all. Just the difference between supporting a policy or agreeing with whatever someone says.

The truth is, no one knows at any moment what ANYONE will say next.

FIFY

togor
03-31-2020, 01:49
FIFY

Missing the point, deliberately.

Anyways I'll follow this Euro aid story in the weeks ahead and see what comes of it.

Who knows, maybe #MAGA means thinking on a grand scale like Carson's Raiders from now on. Wouldn't that be something.

lyman
03-31-2020, 02:28
Missing the point, deliberately.

Anyways I'll follow this Euro aid story in the weeks ahead and see what comes of it.

Who knows, maybe #MAGA means thinking on a grand scale like Carson's Raiders from now on. Wouldn't that be something.

sigh..................................... always dropping a trumpslap, never looking beyond

S.A. Boggs
03-31-2020, 03:10
sigh..................................... always dropping a trumpslap, never looking beyond

Glasses needed?:icon_scratch::icon_salut:
Sam

togor
03-31-2020, 04:56

Have you ever seen his TV spots? In his world, there is nothing beyond.

In Trump world, the Covid-19 story is: what a terrific job the White House is doing.

So if broken records are your thing, start with that one.

Gun Smoke
03-31-2020, 05:34
Perhaps some people might think this "leadership" would be better.

lyman
03-31-2020, 05:57
Have you ever seen his TV spots? In his world, there is nothing beyond.

In Trump world, the Covid-19 story is: what a terrific job the White House is doing.

So if broken records are your thing, start with that one.

go for another run,

take a break,

better yet, every time Lester Dolt or one of the other TV news readers mentions TRUMP, have a drink

rayg
04-01-2020, 03:11
Togor is obsessed with Trump...Trump lives in his mind 24/7...probably can't sleep thinking about him..he has hardly a post with out bringing Trump into it some how....Paid Dem operative? or just Trump obsessed, that is the question? ...:icon_scratch: .....Lol......

S.A. Boggs
04-01-2020, 04:22
Togor is obsessed with Trump...Trump lives in his mind 24/7...probably can't sleep thinking about him..he has hardy a post with out bringing Trump into it some how....Paid Dem operative? or just Trump obsessed, that is the question? ...:icon_scratch: .....Lol......

Democratic Reality!:banana100::eusa_wall::icon_redface::eusa_ whistle:
Sam

togor
04-01-2020, 05:51
Some interesting reading out there on the $100M. Reporting, not partisan. Has direct quotes of public figures.

The upshot....the $100M would be stuff we don't need. Whether the recipients need it, who knows.

Meanwhile Team Pence is trying to sort out confusion with USAID shipments to countries that then get a call from the VP's office looking for stuff. Understandable right-hand left-hand government confusion.

But the $100M of stuff to Europe is, as expected, shaping up as more sizzle than steak. Not a ding, more of a..."meh".