PDA

View Full Version : More lawsuits could be imminent in Covington Sandmann's case,

rayg
04-13-2020, 02:06
More lawsuits could be imminent in Covington Catholic teen Nicholas Sandmann's case,
Sandmann attorney on settlement with CNN: The media 'forever defined' him as a racist

More lawsuits could be imminent in Covington Catholic teen Nicholas Sandmann's case, attorney and newly proclaimed U.S. congressional candidate Todd McMurtry, R-Ky., teased Wednesday.
Appearing on "Fox & Friends" with host Steve Doocy, McMurtry said that his team currently has pending lawsuits against NBC and The Washington Post, and is also looking at adding additional defendants to the docket, including ABC, CBS, The Guardian and "other new outlets that engaged in the same type of defamation of Nicholas Sandmann as the first three defendants did."

Note who the news agencies are with pending law suits! ... Lol

https://www.foxnews.com/media/todd-mcmurtry-lawyer-congress-doxxing-nicholas-sandmann-lawsuits

jjrothWA
04-13-2020, 05:58
Ole "yellow journalism", Joe Pulizter, is arolling in his grave. And the truth keep marching on!

Former Cav
04-20-2020, 11:11
I hope he SEVERELY HURTS a lot of those slimestream media outfits.
I have no idea how they maintain a broadcasting license!

clintonhater
04-20-2020, 11:44
I hope he SEVERELY HURTS a lot of those slimestream media outfits.

That's impossible--if he received ever penny he's suing for, it would be a trivial loss to these multi-billion-dollar corps. The worst harm to them would only come in the form of embarrassment, if the court finds in favor of the plaintiff--but who (besides Fox) will report that verdict? It will be buried as deeply as the several early statements by Fauci that the Chink flu thing was no cause for great alarm.