PDA

View Full Version : People using humor during lock down.....

rayg
04-21-2020, 04:24
While a third of the world is believed to be on lock down, it's only natural that tempers start to fray after weeks cooped up at home.

People around world using humourous signs to lighten mood during pandemic
Although borne out of frustration, at least they offer some laughs at a time of uncertainty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8238255/Hilarious-quarantine-signs-people-didnt-let-coronavirus-lockdown-dampen-spirits.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

clintonhater
04-21-2020, 04:44
It's not so much the lockdown that's "fraying my temper," it's seeing this disaster, every time I turn on the TV, used by the media as another excuse to attack Trump. What would "lighten my mood" immensely is reading the obituary of Chuck Todd.

lyman
04-21-2020, 07:13
rayg,

better be careful, Dogtag has the lock on Daily Mail posts here, you may get him upset :icon_jokercolor:

rayg
04-21-2020, 07:48
Ha, Ha, I love to read the DM for two reasons, first to read their very liberal and almost anti American posts for the fun of it. And 2nd, they also have some good non political stories were as, our news sites are over loaded with political stuff and lately lots of articles about the virus which are mostly replays of from other sites

clintonhater
04-21-2020, 08:23
Ha, Ha, I love to read the DM for two reasons, first to read their very liberal and almost anti American posts for the fun of it.

They're more extreme than the NY Times?

rayg
04-21-2020, 09:39
I think the author's/writer's are still pee'd off about 1776 ....Lol

bdm
04-21-2020, 12:18
I don't mind the lock down gives me time to reload work on my train layout etc lots to do around the house