PDA

View Full Version : Are My Testicles Black?

togor
04-21-2020, 12:29
A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely:

"Are - my - test - results - back?"

shadycon
04-21-2020, 03:03
Was he a negro?:1948:

togor
04-21-2020, 04:31
I believe not

RED
04-21-2020, 09:16
A totally racist post by a hating mongrel that not only hates America, but African patriots as well. He is a non racist hater... he hates anyone that loves their country.

dryheat
04-21-2020, 11:32
A totally racist post by a hating mongrel that not only hates America, but African patriots as well. He is a non racist hater... he hates anyone that loves their country.

Good one Red. As much as I hate your guts.

lyman
04-22-2020, 05:58
Good one Red. As much as I hate your guts.

thought you loved everyone?

dryheat
04-22-2020, 06:40
Just practicing my Red talk.

lyman
04-22-2020, 06:47
Just practicing my Red talk.

so you were Twisting and Turning?:icon_lol:

togor
04-22-2020, 06:54
FWIW the joke passed to me by a buddy whose wife is a practicing MD. So a little "doctor's humor". Some doctors have complicated lives right now so I can cut them some slack.

free1954
04-22-2020, 11:09
A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely:

"Are - my - test - results - back?"

that's funny. i had black and blue testicles once. that was not funny.

Former Cav
05-01-2020, 01:45
wow, I thought it was just a joke.
I guess everything is racist these days!!

lyman
05-02-2020, 08:27
wow, I thought it was just a joke.
I guess everything is racist these days!!

Cav,

That's racciss,,

:icon_lol:

jmm03
05-03-2020, 08:13
I hope the political correctness gestapo are not on their way to my house because I laughed...

lyman
05-03-2020, 01:12
I hope the political correctness gestapo are not on their way to my house because I laughed...

better hide the dog:icon_lol: