PDA

View Full Version : Australia and the virus.

S.A. Boggs
04-25-2020, 02:48
The southern hemisphere is going into winter as we in the northern part are going into summer. I am going to watch how the virus affects Australia and their response to it. This could be a foreboding as to what the U.S. could have in store later this year. Another concern is if we have a long hot summer with people out of work and rising discontent in the large cities could this lead to riots like America experienced 50 years ago?
Many unknows are facing the Republic in the next 6 months. Weather such as continuing drought, hurricane/tornadoes and human made mischief. People who like "reality T.V." can watch it unfold on the nightly news...stay tuned to this channel!:icon_e_surprised:
Sam

dryheat
04-25-2020, 08:19
All good points of interest. Flu does seem to increase in the winter and diminish in the summer, but experts say a little heat doesn't bother this thing and cold of course sort of preserves it. So maybe living in AZ (101 today) isn't going to help. I wonder about the riots. Wouldn't surprise me much, but we'll see. If everyone is out of work(white and black) that puts a little turn on it.