PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know

blackhawk2
05-08-2020, 07:41
When the virus will go away.....the Quacker didn't give a date....Before or after the election.....

togor
05-08-2020, 08:12
When the virus will go away.....the Quacker didn't give a date....Before or after the election.....

2022 is best estimate. Barring miracle treatments. The election is going to be an epic sh*tshow. Trump can be expected to wage a brutally divisive campaign in which no attack against his opponents is too extreme.

S.A. Boggs
05-09-2020, 01:36
2022 is best estimate. Barring miracle treatments. The election is going to be an epic sh*tshow. Trump can be expected to wage a brutally divisive campaign in which no attack against his opponents is too extreme.

Isn't this politics as normal...take no prisoners?:evil6:
Sam

Major Tom
05-09-2020, 02:07

Another stupid inflammatory post!

free1954
05-09-2020, 06:19

screw the virus, when are you going away?

lyman
05-09-2020, 07:20

on the next friday the 13th, with a full moon, in a warm month,

didn't get the memo did ya??

be sure to go stand outside by the mail box and wait for it,

clintonhater
05-09-2020, 07:54
Trump can be expected to wage a brutally divisive campaign in which no attack against his opponents is too extreme.

If he needs a tutorial for this brutally divisive campaign, he should study the brutally divisive campaign PBS News Hour has been waging against HIM from the day he took office; no holds barred there.

barretcreek
05-09-2020, 08:16
The "virus" will fade into history when there is quick like five minute or less and cheap anti-body test which allows Public Health to determine XY% of the population equaling ABC million Americans have been exposed and survived, with a mortality rate of <Z%. It is a communicable disease which is more serious to certain compromised demographics.

And one question I have is why hasn't it eradicated the drug addicted sickly homeless masses if it is so deadly?

seagoatami
05-09-2020, 11:40
The "virus" will fade into history when there is quick like five minute or less and cheap anti-body test which allows Public Health to determine XY% of the population equaling ABC million Americans have been exposed and survived, with a mortality rate of <Z%. It is a communicable disease which is more serious to certain compromised demographics.

And one question I have is why hasn't it eradicated the drug addicted sickly homeless masses if it is so deadly?

thought about this myself? best answer I can come up with is most of them are loners so they dont engage with anyone and another is they arent coming to the hospitals and are dying and being buried by their friends. ( I know I made 2 contradictory statements) but it was the only way to say it .

clintonhater
05-09-2020, 12:18
Or those thousands of "refugees" (you know, the same ones who used to be called job-seekers) mobbed-up on the Mexican border? One of the many silver linings to the Chiflu cloud is that the media crybabies have (temporarily, at least) stopped screaming, weeping, & tearing their hair over the tragic plight of these poor unfortunates. That's even better than the cancellation of NFL games.

- - - Updated - - -

best answer I can come up with is most of them are loners so they dont engage with anyone and another is they arent coming to the hospitals and are dying and being buried by their friends. ( I know I made 2 contradictory statements) but it was the only way to say it .

"Being buried by their friends" isn't contradictory, it's just ridiculous.

Mark in Ottawa
05-09-2020, 01:23
I just read an article that states that the normal time to develop and test and manufacture a vaccine is at least 4 years and in some cases has taken far longer than that. The feeling is that since a lot of research was done on SARS and MERS, and this virus is similar, they may be able to cut some time off. The article also pointed out that only 10% of drugs that are developed actually work as hoped and one researcher stated frankly that they were hoping that they might get lucky, early. The suggestion was that the 18 month target for a vaccine was probably somewhat unrealistic. I think that the virus may be with us for some time.

togor
05-09-2020, 05:37
[/B]

Isn't this politics as normal...take no prisoners?:evil6:
Sam

Things are more divisive than when I was a kid, but probably less so than the 1850's

- - - Updated - - -

If he needs a tutorial for this brutally divisive campaign, he should study the brutally divisive campaign PBS News Hour has been waging against HIM from the day he took office; no holds barred there.

You are the only one who regards PBS as brutal in any way, shape, or form.