PDA

View Full Version : Biden declining mentally

SUPERX-M1
05-27-2020, 04:45
Video clips showing him sun downing, confusion, his location, his rage and outbursts,incoherent rambling..

Democrats and handlers and wife limit his appearances, want him to win and then they control the Presidency. Or , they dump him at the convention and put up their own choice.

The Democratic public don't know or don't care. Or do not want to believe it. ifrc he is 77.

togor
05-27-2020, 05:50
And yet Biden understands what masks are for and the roll that leadership can play in setting an example for the people. If that's dementia then we need more of it! The same people saying Biden is sundowning are the same ones who believe everything that comes from QAnon and Infowars and who also reject climate change and think Covid-19 is a Chinese hoax. Basically people who can't handle this reality so they parrot an alternative one to each other until the echo becomes real. If that's putting too fine a point on it, I apologize but it needs to be said.

lyman
05-27-2020, 05:55
and some folks have had family members suffer from Dementia and seen Sundowners up close and personal,

and know the signs,

rayg
05-27-2020, 06:03
And yet Biden understands what masks are for and the roll that leadership can play in setting an example for the people. If that's dementia then we need more of it! .

Three questions..
1..did someone put it on for him?
2..did someone remind him to wear it?
3..did he think to wear it himself?

clintonhater
05-27-2020, 06:19
And yet Biden understands what masks are for...

That's right--the promotion of hysteria! Keep it boiling, because the best thing Dems have going for them is their attempt to blame all the damage done by Chiflu on Trump, & they have the full & enthusiastic support of the media in accomplishing this fraud. EVERY time Trump appears in public, the Dem mouthpieces (pretending to be "reporters," what a laugh!) attack him for not making a fool of himself by wearing a mask, even when he's standing well apart from any other person! But when their hero, Cuomo, does exactly the same thing, which is all the time, their response is "no comment." In fact, the NYS Dictator has said dozens of times that mask-wearing is only for situations in which distancing is impossible, as in a crowd, on a bus, etc.

The "example" Trump is setting is the application of common sense--the very LAST thing Dems & the media (is there a difference?) want the public to exercise.

Johnny P
05-27-2020, 06:50
Biden understand? He doesn't understand what day of the week it is.

Vern Humphrey
05-27-2020, 07:02
and some folks have had family members suffer from Dementia and seen Sundowners up close and personal,

and know the signs,

Amen!

You don't want a sundowner for president!!

rayg
05-27-2020, 07:02
All kidding aside..Biden with his condition should not be running for the most powerful position in the world.
I'm waiting to see what the Dem's do...surely they can't be serious in running him...They need a more competent candidate...He seems to be a decent man, but lets be real, his condition is only going to get worst in the next few years...

clintonhater
05-27-2020, 07:16
He seems to be a decent man, but lets be real, his condition is only going to get worst in the next few years...

Without commenting on his "decency," what's real is that he only has to "maintain" long enough to take the oath of office--beyond that, NOTHING matters to Dems! In fact, they'd cheer to see his BLACK FEMALE VP take over!

Vern Humphrey
05-27-2020, 07:23
All kidding aside..Biden with his condition should not be running for the most powerful position in the world.
People with Alzheimer's often live in a fantasy world -- reality is too hard to take. The approved medical approach is called "affirmation." Go along with their fantasy -- they're happier that way. The policy used to be "reality orientation" -- force them to face reality -- that killed them, and it wasn't an easy death.

This is Biden's fantasy. The problem is, affirming THIS fantasy will hurt hundreds of millions of people.

S.A. Boggs
05-27-2020, 09:21
Biden is a useful figurehead @ best, otherwise totally brain dead. Dems need him so that they can manipulate him as needed. "Our" three understand this and will try and maintain "their" reality of Biden of being in control. Unfortunately I saw many Biden's roaming the halls of the psych hospital. Their family coming to the hospital for visits and playing the "reality" the patients was living. Apparently some of "our" three are living Biden's reality as well and that is sad.
Sam

Vern Humphrey
05-27-2020, 09:44
My wife set up the Alzheimer's wing at the largest nursing home in Virginia (she was the Assistant Director of Nursing.) She was certified -- if she had trained through a university, she would have received her Master's Degree.

She used to talk about it all the time. They had a resident whose husband had been murdered in a robbery -- and she used to roam the halls looking for him. If she would ask someone, "Have you seen my husband?" they'd reply, "Mrs. Smith, I think I saw him in the TV room about 20 minutes ago." And off she'd go. She'd look for him all day long -- because he WASN'T dead. He was living with her in the nursing home, but he would wander off and it was SO exasperating.

But she was happy -- and that's what counts.

SUPERX-M1
05-30-2020, 05:42
Shows Biden with duct tape over mouth and mumbling. Observer says is that for CoV2? No, his handlers put that on him.

I have wondered if folks seriously declining mentally were self aware. Poster explained they were in own fantasy world. Some, most,all : ???

Vern Humphrey
05-30-2020, 08:34
Shows Biden with duct tape over mouth and mumbling. Observer says is that for CoV2? No, his handlers put that on him.

I have wondered if folks seriously declining mentally were self aware. Poster explained they were in own fantasy world. Some, most,all : ???

You can't say "all" about any large group. But fantasy is a common occurrence with Alzheimer's.

PeteDavis
05-31-2020, 09:27
Both candidates are similar in that regard.