PDA

View Full Version : N.Y. Governor

S.A. Boggs
05-27-2020, 02:48
Demanding financial help from the Federal government and the other states. Why? He refused to help America defend from illegals and financed them to this day. Let him go pound sand!!!:banana100:
Sam

Roadkingtrax
05-27-2020, 03:05
Link?

clintonhater
05-27-2020, 03:31
Link?

None is needed. That SOB has been preaching "ILLEGALS WELCOME HERE" for as long as he's been State Dictator, which includes obstructing federal enforcement of immigration laws in every way possible. Most recently, he made them eligible for state driver's licenses, but has denied ICE access to DMV records.

bruce
05-27-2020, 03:34
Re: Op. He is a twit. But, NY is part of this nation. It pays out a lot of money in Fed. taxes. There are lots of people in NY who need help. Many are just fine people. Requests from NY should be treated on the same basis as requests from GA, FLA, etc. JMHO. Sincerely. bruce.

togor
05-27-2020, 03:36
NY, like CA, is a net exporter of tax revenue to the Federal Government, yes? Cuomo and Newsom can plausibly argue that they represent the taxpayers of those states, that Trump needs to return better value than what he currently provides. Flying to Florida on the taxpayer dime to witness a scrubbed launch is not exactly adding value.

Roadkingtrax
05-27-2020, 04:01
None is needed. That SOB has been preaching "ILLEGALS WELCOME HERE" for as long as he's been State Dictator, which includes obstructing federal enforcement of immigration laws in every way possible. Most recently, he made them eligible for state driver's licenses, but has denied ICE access to DMV records.

We can't take Boggs word on anything. So, that's why I asked.

Sandpebble
05-27-2020, 04:12
Apart from letting me shoot at Camp Perry .... what has Ohio ever done for me ?

m1ashooter
05-27-2020, 08:28
I do not support bailing out NY as a taxpayer. Their taxs are high and people and business are moving to more tax friendly states even the governor said this was a problem.

S.A. Boggs
05-28-2020, 12:12
Apart from letting me shoot at Camp Perry .... what has Ohio ever done for me ?

From those of us in Ohio, please stay home due to the virus. What has Ohio done for you? That is simple as we were kind enough to let you in this state.:banana100::hello:
Sam

dryheat
05-28-2020, 01:38
NY, like CA, is a net exporter of tax revenue to the Federal Government, yes? Cuomo and Newsom can plausibly argue that they represent the taxpayers of those states, that Trump needs to return better value than what he currently provides. Flying to Florida on the taxpayer dime to witness a scrubbed launch is not exactly adding value.

Togor, tighten it up some. I know you can.
Italianos in NY have a way of making things sound plausible. They're good talkers. Hey, we all like Cuomo, and he isn't wrong, but he is in charge of a place full of susceptible people. Per CHT-

That SOB has been preaching "ILLEGALS WELCOME HERE" for as long as he's been State Dictator, which includes obstructing federal enforcement of immigration laws in every way possible. Most recently, he made them eligible for state driver's licenses, but has denied ICE access to DMV records.

Isolation. -John Lennon. Maybe we are in the learning stage of what it's like to live on Mars.

Major Tom
05-28-2020, 03:31
Flying to Florida on the taxpayer dime to witness a scrubbed launch is not exactly adding value.

So that's a big deal? Remember, during O'Bama's reign, he was flying his whole family on endless vacations around the world. And his mother=in-law lived in the White House and went to China with Mooschel on our dime.

togor
05-28-2020, 04:02
Well junkets are junkets! Trump's vanity trips cost the taxpayers just the same as any other President. Call it what it is, an excuse for an expensive and unnecessary plane ride.

Dryheat yes New Yorkers are too damn loud (including the current occupant of the White House) but money talks too.

rayg
05-28-2020, 05:08
BS..agree with Tom.... what has Trump cost compared to Obama..He don't take his whole family on junkets to other countries. He either travels with his wife or alone....

Roadkingtrax
05-28-2020, 05:12
BS..agreed, what has Trump cost compared to Obama..He don't take his whole family on junkets to other countries. He either travels with his wife or alone....

All his adult children get Secret Service protection. Did you not realize that?

togor
05-28-2020, 05:14
BS..agree with Tom.... what has Trump cost compared to Obama..He don't take his whole family on junkets to other countries. He either travels with his wife or alone....

If you think Trump travels lightly you're dreaming. The cost to the taxpayers to set up security perimeters at his various clubs has been an excellent business for Trump Inc. Plus during the campaign season he would be flying AF1 somewhere every day if the virus let him.

rayg
05-28-2020, 05:18
All his adult children get Secret Service protection. Did you not realize that?

What about Obama's kids and family and mother etc...All security to all presidents is costly. Of course the extra family trips for Obama was a bit costly..

I guess you are are the campaign mode now..Stupid posts..

clintonhater
05-28-2020, 05:25
Requests from NY should be treated on the same basis as requests from GA, FLA, etc.

GA, FLA, etc. taxpayers were not forced by their state gov't to bail out Puerto Rico. 13 million in direct cash assistance, plus THIS, which the State Dictator is so proud of that he set up this website: https://www.ny.gov/new-york-stands-puerto-rico/empire-state-relief-and-recovery-effort-puerto-rico

Note esp. the 130+ NYS Troopers, each making about $100,000 after 5 yrs on the job. Anybody EVER heard of their state's LE being sent 1000 m. to a place that isn't even a state? And what does it cost to fly 4 Blackhawks from NYC to PR? But it's worth it all to buy the votes of the Puerto Rico scum in NYC, as many as inhabit that dysfuntional welfare-island. And all this done by Executive Order, not legislative action!!!

THIS is one of the many reasons NYS was hopelessly in debt even before Chiflu, & now "demands" a fed bailout!

Roadkingtrax
05-28-2020, 05:35
What about Obama's kids and family and mother etc...All security to all presidents is costly. Of course the extra family trips for Obama was a bit costly..

I guess you are are the campaign mode now..Stupid posts..

I stated a fact. Not my opinion of it.

I'm more concerned about lack of oversight of trillions of dollars of national debt. Who's in campaign mode?

rayg
05-28-2020, 06:06
I stated a fact. Not my opinion of it.

I'm more concerned about lack of oversight of trillions of dollars of national debt. Who's in campaign mode?

Sure change the subject..and or by the way a little more.., Trump takes no salary..

Roadkingtrax
05-28-2020, 06:18
Sure change the subject..and or by the way a little more.., Trump takes no salary..

Whoopie-do. Trump Organization gets plenty of business, or your grandchildren's tax dollars.

lyman
05-28-2020, 06:29
Well junkets are junkets! Trump's vanity trips cost the taxpayers just the same as any other President. Call it what it is, an excuse for an expensive and unnecessary plane ride.

Dryheat yes New Yorkers are too damn loud (including the current occupant of the White House) but money talks too.

so a 3 hr or so ride to see Americans take off from American soil, from an American rocket is not needed?

but the other 'junkets' are ok?

double standard?

- - - Updated - - -

If you think Trump travels lightly you're dreaming. The cost to the taxpayers to set up security perimeters at his various clubs has been an excellent business for Trump Inc. Plus during the campaign season he would be flying AF1 somewhere every day if the virus let him.

all Presidents have large security details and folks on the ground long before he gets whereever he is going,

Bush took a white water rafting trip down a river in Wva,

according to the locals, there were mil folks (seals, delta, SF or secret squirrel spooky types, depending on which raft company you asked) in the hills all the way down the river, and were there a week or more in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Whoopie-do. Trump Organization gets plenty of business, or your grandchildren's tax dollars.

funny everyone mentions how much Trump is profiting from being a president,
but no one seems to care how much the other president made during and after office,

some were not millionaires when they took office, yet became very wealthy before they left or shortly after,

Roadkingtrax
05-28-2020, 06:42
so a 3 hr or so ride to see Americans take off from American soil, from an American rocket is not needed?

but the other 'junkets' are ok?

double standard?

- - - Updated - - -

all Presidents have large security details and folks on the ground long before he gets whereever he is going,

according to the locals, there were mil folks (seals, delta, SF or secret squirrel spooky types, depending on which raft company you asked) in the hills all the way down the river, and were there a week or more in advance

- - - Updated - - -

funny everyone mentions how much Trump is profiting from being a president,
but no one seems to care how much the other president made during and after office,

some were not millionaires when they took office, yet became very wealthy before they left or shortly after,

I heard Washington took silverware. Happy?

Your defense of Trump is admirable, but why wait until the next guy. All are at fault...so stop it now? Capitulation to what others have done is a lazy defense.

lyman
05-28-2020, 06:46
I heard Washington took silverware. Happy?

Your defense of Trump is admirable, but why wait until the next guy. All are at fault...so stop it now? Capitulation to what others have done is a lazy defense.

not defending or supporting,

and remember when the Clintons supposedly took all the W keys off the computers?

fact is a lot are complaining about what Trump does, and yet a lot of that has been status quo for ages,

suddenly now it is under the microscope?

maybe we should pass a law,,,, oh wait, the folks that make the laws are just as guilty,,,,,

yall act like this stuff is new and can be stopped overnight,

rayg
05-28-2020, 06:54
Mrs Clinton also took more then that and she also trashed some before she left...

Roadkingtrax
05-28-2020, 06:55
Neither you or I know the depths of corruption at play. What is public is pretty egregious, so the assumption is what is hidden might be extreme. I give them credit for not hiding it, ignorance or arrogance, I know not which.

clintonhater
05-28-2020, 07:11

That war-mongering SOB came through my area once--every intersection blockaided for miles around, State Troopers brought in from the far corners of the state, 100 times the response to some of the great natural disasters that have occurred here, such as Hurricane Irene, the "Ice Storm of the Millennium" 20 yrs ago, etc.

Johnny P
05-28-2020, 07:59
[QUOTE=togor;583871 Flying to Florida on the taxpayer dime to witness a scrubbed launch is not exactly adding value.[/QUOTE]

He could have packed up all the kids and the kids friends and have another Roots tour of Africa at the taxpayers expense.

Oh! That was under the Ethiopian's watch. That's OK.

lyman
05-28-2020, 08:20
Neither you or I know the depths of corruption at play. What is public is pretty egregious, so the assumption is what is hidden might be extreme. I give them credit for not hiding it, ignorance or arrogance, I know not which.

probably a mixture of both,,,,

S.A. Boggs
05-28-2020, 01:15
The real question to answer is HOW MUCH DID BARRY COST THE REPUBLIC AS A WHOLE? President Trump has added value to the nation as a whole, Barry gave how much to our enemy the Iranians in cash???
Sam

togor
05-28-2020, 01:17
The money was frozen Iranian assets in US banks. What claim do you have on it?

Roadkingtrax
05-28-2020, 02:15
The real question to answer is HOW MUCH DID BARRY COST THE REPUBLIC AS A WHOLE? President Trump has added value to the nation as a whole, Barry gave how much to our enemy the Iranians in cash???
Sam

Eh...wat?

Sandpebble
05-28-2020, 03:25
Sam

Uhm... Sam. If you do a little research you'll find that what Obama gave them was their own money....

So in effect he was bribing them to do what we want with their own dough... and now you will tell me "the great negotiator" has cut us a better deal.... really?

S.A. Boggs
05-28-2020, 04:51
Uhm... Sam. If you do a little research you'll find that what Obama gave them was their own money....

So in effect he was bribing them to do what we want with their own dough... and now you will tell me "the great negotiator" has cut us a better deal.... really?

As a cop we never gave the drunk back his alcohol! Why give money to someone who will use it against you, that makes no sense! Are you pro Iranian???
Sam

togor
05-28-2020, 06:37
As a cop we never gave the drunk back his alcohol! Why give money to someone who will use it against you, that makes no sense! Are you pro Iranian???
Sam

1. You were not a LEO.

2. The Iranian nuke deal was working, doing what it was intended to do.

S.A. Boggs
05-29-2020, 03:54
1. You were not a LEO.

I was a LEO as much as you are/were a TRAINED ENGINEER!

So, now we see that you are pro Iranian as well...thank you for revealing your true feelings.

Sam

lyman
05-29-2020, 09:36
1. You were not a LEO.

I was a LEO as much as you are/were a TRAINED ENGINEER!

So, now we see that you are pro Iranian as well...thank you for revealing your true feelings.

Sam

here we go!!!!

mines bigger,, no mines bigger, no wait, mine is bigger , no, seriously, mine is bigger,

yall go twist and turn it in private please

Vern Humphrey
05-30-2020, 09:55
Re: Op. He is a twit. But, NY is part of this nation. It pays out a lot of money in Fed. taxes. There are lots of people in NY who need help. Many are just fine people. Requests from NY should be treated on the same basis as requests from GA, FLA, etc. JMHO. Sincerely. bruce.

There's a little student nurse who comes to help my wife bathe and so on, about 2,3 hours a day. She has other clients -- including a family, husband and wife and mother-in-law, all on disability. Amongst them, they draw $2,700 a month. One thing she does for them is make out their monthly budget. The first item on the budget, at their insistence, is $900 -- for tobacco!!

If they're going to send up $900 a month in tobacco smoke, do you think it's fair to tax the rest of us to pay for that?