PDA

View Full Version : Fascism and Dictatorship possible in USA?

SUPERX-M1
05-28-2020, 05:50
Some say Yes. Many articles on the i-net.

An expert on fascism said Trump is a far right populist. Of course,my opinion, he would be a dictator or fascist leader, if it were possible.Given opportunity, many pols would probably go for it. Most are corrupt to some degree. Prob hard to get things done, and become wealthy , without compromising. Human Nature can be a bit nasty. Given opportunity, many people (most?) on high and low levels, political or everyday life, make morally dubious choices. However,you can't have too many rogues without upsetting the social apple cart.

clintonhater
05-28-2020, 07:15
In NYS it's ALREADY here! Rule by executive order, the legislature (only a rubber stamp anyway) disbanded. (But members, of course, still drawing their 100 G salary for the few months they're in session.)

PaFrank
05-28-2020, 07:27
to answer your question... only if Biden should get elected..

togor
05-28-2020, 09:38
Yes Trump is the leading candidate right now. His emphasis on personal loyalty is one clue, and his ceaseless self promotion is another, his chafing at legal constraints is a third. Biden by comparison is a boring institutionalist. Pick your poison and drink it.

S.A. Boggs
05-29-2020, 03:56
to answer your question... only if Biden should get elected..

There went my breakfast!
Sam

rayg
05-29-2020, 04:51
Yes Trump is the leading candidate right now. His emphasis on personal loyalty is one clue, and his ceaseless self promotion is another, his chafing at legal constraints is a third. Biden by comparison is a boring institutionalist. Pick your poison and drink it.

You know there is good and bad in that....The country was in need of a strong and forceful president to push through some forward decisions for the country with out the constent political battles from the establishment were nothing gets done because each party wants to add their favorite issues . He came on board owning little to either party..He eliminated a lot of the useless policies that held back the county as well as were costly. He was forcing other countries to lower their tariff's and raised ours for their products., He put his foot down to other countries pushing their wants on the US, Made other contries pay their fare share in the UN and he did a lot of other positive things for the country.. And if it wasn't for the virus, he would have probably done more to make the county better.

Some of the down sides of Trump...He can't control his mouth by calling people he don't like names..Has an abusive personality and his ceaseless self promoting...

But all and all though, I will take his positives over his negatives ..Besides what have the Dem's done for this county lately except nothing but complain and try to over turn the guy that's doing the most for improvement of the country......