PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Firecrackers Terrific !

Ken The Kanuck
05-29-2020, 08:12
Have any of you Indiana folks seen these young ladies live?

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7hxK9d1sm8&feature=youtu.be

KTK

shadycon
05-30-2020, 05:49
Great video!:1948:

JimF
05-30-2020, 09:08
I’m exhausted . . . just watching!!

dryheat
05-31-2020, 09:42
That seems like an impossible amount of training.

bdm
05-31-2020, 12:36
AMAZING!!! Thank You for posting

phil441
05-31-2020, 08:40
Great show!
Thanks

RED
06-01-2020, 08:27
You have nailed the problem. These little, beautiful and talented girls are wonderful. and the audience is common patriotic Americans.

That’s TERRIBLE.

There isn’t a single black girl in the group.

There isn’t a single Hispanic in the group.

There doesn’t appear to be a single transgender in the group.

What you have here are privileged white girls.

There in is the problem. The USA is a terrible place.

It is the worst racist, homophobic, dirtiest, sexist place in the world.

That’s why millions of people are risking their lives to come here.

dryheat
06-01-2020, 08:32
-There isn’t a single black girl in the group.-
Look closer.
Albeit, Indiana has plenty of black people.

RED
06-02-2020, 05:14
-There isn’t a single black girl in the group.-
Look closer.
Albeit, Indiana has plenty of black people.

So I missed a token... Just like Obama... he was supposed to end racism in America. That is why millions of white voters voted voted for him... He turned out to be a racist and appointed progressives to offices and they failed. After eight years the blacks in this country were not better off. After 3 years of DJT all of the minorities were better ofr.

50 years of promises, and control of the legislators. The blacks. the Hispanics were still in poverty.. Then Trump comes along and the minorities were far better off until...

Until the Democrats wrecked the economy by promoting COVID.

That is Trump's fault. He knew from the beginning that no matter what he did, people are going to die.

He let the Democrat traitors set the venue.

If he had done nothing, the death count would have been the same. The masks and distancing is all bull sh!t designed to disrupt the economy and they have succeeded.

Togor and the progressives would kill 100.000.000 Americans if that would make America a communist utopia... something that has ever been successful in the past million years.

togor
06-02-2020, 06:28
Serious rant there Red. Feel better?

Ken The Kanuck
06-02-2020, 08:13
I am trying to post items that make us smile, feel better.

Believe me nothing political intended. enough folks around here keeping care of that.

I thought the girls were wonderful and hoped that others might also.

KTK

dryheat
06-03-2020, 01:29
Yes, I wish I had stepped over that ****. A plus.

RED
06-03-2020, 08:59
Serious rant there Red. Feel better?

No, it is the truth. You are committing treason by posting your lies over and over aand over for 4 years. Tell us again... "he wont Run... he'll drop out... he will never get the nomination.. he cannot possibly win... the Russians fixed the election... Trump is a Russian spy... "

All lies repeated dozens of times as commanded from other brain washed fools that pull your strings. You have no moral compass, hate and burn is all you know.

You and your traitor friends are responsible for violence and deaths by participating in a coup dëtat to unseat the true winner of the 2016 election and to destroy the American Dream.

kj47
06-04-2020, 05:10
Well said Red.

togor
06-04-2020, 07:12
Well said Red.

No it wasn't. And inappropriate for KTK's thread at that. I suppose this post is too, but between a rock and hard place, with apologies to KTK.

lyman
06-05-2020, 02:16
You have nailed the problem. .

yep, you have proved it, the problem is you

- - - Updated - - -

So I missed the point of the video

fify,

- - - Updated - - -

No, it is the truth. , I have business posting this BS in this thread, since it has nothing to do with anything on that video,

I should be ashamed of myself for posting such drivel instead in this thread.

fify again

- - - Updated - - -

I am trying to post items that make us smile, feel better.

Believe me nothing political intended. enough folks around here keeping care of that.

I thought the girls were wonderful and hoped that others might also.

KTK

great vid, keep on posting, don't let those that have no joy in life bother you

rayg
06-06-2020, 02:29
Lyman, I don't know what red wrote to you that turned you so bitter toward him, it must have been pretty bad..But he does say some things that are not that far out. At least he appears to be a concerned American in which direction the country is headed. He may be a little rough in the way he says though Lol..
I'd rather read his posts then those from the lefties on this site...

lyman
06-06-2020, 05:53
Lyman, I don't know what red wrote to you that turned you so bitter toward him, it must have been pretty bad..But he does say some things that are not that far out. At least he appears to be a concerned American in which direction the country is headed. He may be a little rough in the way he says though Lol..
I'd rather read his posts then those from the lefties on this site...

I have nothing against the man, he just feels he can rant and rage in the wrong spots,

regardless of how you or I feel about his comments, this was not the place,

the lefties , as you put it, at least tend to post where it is appropriate, and with less anger,

if you were around last year, and have read some of the discussions then, you would understand,

if not , PM me and we can carry this discussion off liine

Gun Smoke
06-06-2020, 07:48
What the lefties post shouldn't be on this forum in the first place.

Enjoyed the video Ken. Until now I'd never heard of the firecrackers.