PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Little Dog

Sako
06-14-2020, 09:38
I visit this forum almost daily and one thing that really cracks me up is how Vernon has togor on his ignore list but yet togor responds to so many of Vern's comments, togor is like one of those annoying little ankle biting chawawahas , jumping around making all that noise and commotion but can't get Vernon's attention. Hahaha, I bet the best conversation togor has ever had was with a fence post.

rayg
06-14-2020, 09:56
Lol..

S.A. Boggs
06-14-2020, 10:04
I visit this forum almost daily and one thing that really cracks me up is how Vernon has togor on his ignore list but yet togor responds to so many of Vern's comments, togor is like one of those annoying little ankle biting chawawahas , jumping around making all that noise and commotion but can't get Vernon's attention. Hahaha, I bet the best conversation togor has ever had was with a fence post.

+1,:banana100::1948::banana100:
I too have him on my do not disturb me list. I bet he still responds to something I no longer read.:evil6::eusa_shhh:
Sam

Roadkingtrax
06-14-2020, 10:15
Ignore is now a power move? LOL

lyman
06-14-2020, 01:40
at the risk of insulting one of my favorite cartoons,,,

https://img.favpng.com/9/17/22/ren-and-stimpy-stimpson-j-cat-ren-h-ek-cartoon-drawing-png-favpng-AKuJJ3NSxNrcLFzTy0RPBkFUH.jpg

togor
06-14-2020, 05:22
1. See? The forum still has entertainment value! Glad to help!

2. Vernon stays in his ignore list bunker while I have freedom to maneuver. It's a tough sell to me that I have the short end of the stick here.

Vern Humphrey
06-14-2020, 07:23

He CAN'T ignore me. I can make him fetch, sit up and beg, or shake hands. I just have to be careful not to overdo it -- I wouldn't want him running over a cliff chasing a stick I tossed.:evil6:

Sandpebble
06-15-2020, 03:10
He CAN'T ignore me. I can make him fetch, sit up and beg, or shake hands. I just have to be careful not to overdo it -- I wouldn't want him running over a cliff chasing a stick I tossed.:evil6:

Then riddle me this...Riddler .... why is it that you and Sam respond to threads he's started ? ... if he's on your ignore list ... I think you're both BS ing

lyman
06-15-2020, 04:34
Then riddle me this...Riddler .... why is it that you and Sam respond to threads he's started ? ... if he's on your ignore list ... I think you're both BS ing

oh, they are,

chat about the posts but not offer a meaning exchange,

Vern Humphrey
06-15-2020, 04:45
oh, they are,

chat about the posts but not offer a meaning exchange,

Oh, I chat with other people, regardless of who started the post. I just don't engage in conversation with sophists.