JOHN COOK
07-07-2020, 10:35
“ If you are planning on breaking in my house tonight,
Take a minute and get right with Jesus and advise him
you will be arriving shortly.”....

John in SC

clintonhater
07-07-2020, 12:35
That sign isn't valid if it isn't also written in Spanish. And lighted.

Vern Humphrey
07-07-2020, 02:17
"If you can read this
I've got you in my sights."

JOHN COOK
07-07-2020, 02:20
If you are found here tonight , you’ll be found here in the morning !!!

Vern Humphrey
07-07-2020, 02:25
If you keep ducking and dodging around like that
I might hit you in the wrong eye.

JOHN COOK
07-07-2020, 02:27
Clintonhater,,
Not to many Spanish speaking residents in SC, but a lot of Gullah and Geeche. People who speak with this dialect would understand the sign.

John in sc

JimF
07-07-2020, 02:45
Here’s mine . . . .

“This home protected three nights a week by SHOTGUN . . .
You guess which three!”

tmark
07-07-2020, 06:15
Three of us will be here to greet you: me, Smith & Wesson!

lyman
07-08-2020, 06:02
friend had a small box on the wall by the doorknob, on his porch

inside were gen-u-whine toe tags,

sign said, please fill out completely including next of kin before entering,

Vern Humphrey
07-08-2020, 07:11
"Please do not annoy the pit bull."

oscars
07-08-2020, 02:40
God how I love this dick swinging by old men!

RED
07-08-2020, 04:17
God how I love this dick swinging by old men!

You have to understand they are just repeating signs or trivia. A true American would would never invite trouble. Carrying a Confederate flag is free speech. When you carry one into black neighborhoods it is legal but foolish. That's why I oppose open carry. It is a deliberate provocation and there is no reason other than that. I carry to avoid conflict and to protect me and mine. To flaunt your weapons, is not to support the RTKB, it is an up yours agitation.

shadycon
07-08-2020, 04:52
Back to signs;"HEY A**HOLE! THIS AIN'T YOUR f*CKIN' LAND! GO AWAY NOW or we'll mistake you for a large, annoying squirrel.":1948:

Sandpebble
07-09-2020, 02:35
You have to understand they are just repeating signs or trivia. A true American would would never invite trouble. Carrying a Confederate flag is free speech. When you carry one into black neighborhoods it is legal but foolish. That's why I oppose open carry. It is a deliberate provocation and there is no reason other than that. I carry to avoid conflict and to protect me and mine. To flaunt your weapons, is not to support the RTKB, it is an up yours agitation.

This is where Red and I agree on something ....well said Red

JOHN COOK
07-09-2020, 02:43
Last edited by RED; 07-08-2020 at 07:19.

Best post in a long time and very true...

john in SC

kj47
07-10-2020, 03:40
I wont post no signs, Keep them guessing.

Former Cav
07-11-2020, 03:17
just the target adjacent to the door with the holes in the bullseye !

another good "dick swing": Screw the dog, Beware of Owner!:headbang:

PWC
07-11-2020, 04:55

YES, best post in a long time

Former Cav
07-25-2020, 02:18
they are all "fun signs"
BUT
you have to watch out.
if you are in a shooting incident, some lawyer will make you look like a "willing participant" vs self defense or castle doctrine.
I DO NOT TRUST the legal system at all.
Just look at Seattle, LA, Portland, MPLS, etc for an example of "law and DIS order"

- - - Updated - - -

just the target adjacent to the door with the holes in the bullseye !

another good "dick swing": Screw the dog, Beware of Owner!:headbang:

yeah.... har har.... they don't call me "timber dick" for nothing !!!!!
and you have to have at LEAST a 460 MAGNUM loaded with really HOT stuff or you aint chit. !