PDA

View Full Version : Dick Hosmer

Fred
03-05-2021, 09:22
Hey buddy, could you please make room for incoming messages? Your inbox is full.

Dick Hosmer
03-05-2021, 12:07
Will do, but that is PRECISELY why I do NOT use the $%#$^%^&*&^*(*&^%$ PM system!!!!!!!

Fred
03-05-2021, 01:24
Yup

Lead Snowstorm
03-27-2021, 10:04
Mr. Hosmer, I likewise just sent you a couple of emails through the site due to a full PM box...if you have any advice at your convenience, it is as always tremendously appreciated.

Dick Hosmer
03-27-2021, 04:41
Looks pretty good except for the front sight (any irregularity in such is always A MAJOR red flag, and the inletting for the band spring seems a bit crude, yet the tip profile - unlike most home jobs seems correct. That (other than a few patina mismatches is about all that strikes me up front.

A message to my friends - DO NOT USE THE THE $%^$#$%^&^% PM SYSTEM!!!! For some reason (at least partly poor design) it is just off my radar. email me instead, please!!

Lead Snowstorm
03-28-2021, 07:29
Looks pretty good except for the front sight (any irregularity in such is always A MAJOR red flag, and the inletting for the band spring seems a bit crude, yet the tip profile - unlike most home jobs seems correct. That (other than a few patina mismatches is about all that strikes me up front.

A message to my friends - DO NOT USE THE THE $%^$#$%^&^% PM SYSTEM!!!! For some reason (at least partly poor design) it is just off my radar. email me instead, please!!

Thank you sir! Reckon I?ll see where it goes and play by ear. Thinking it might be - in the parlance of the M1 folks - a ?corrected? specimen, but if the price is right, still worth consideration.