PDA

View Full Version : $1400 stimullas check?

Major Tom
03-27-2021, 05:26
At first comrade Joe promised a $2000 check for every man, woman and child. The he down sized it to $1400. Apparently only certain families (including every illegal immigrant) have got one! We have not nor have any of our friends and relatives!
Have you received yours yet?

JimF
03-27-2021, 05:58
Yup . . . .

Got ours yesterday . . . .direct deposit in our account.

O’course, it was really our money in the first place! (All those years we paid our income taxes).

JB White
03-27-2021, 07:08
Didn't Trump say $2000 with restrictions and the Dems knocked it down to $600 last time round?

Sunray
03-27-2021, 10:06
Your cheque is in the mail and I'll respect you in the morning. There's more to that but it's vulgar. snicker.
There's 331.42 million people in the U.S. Lotta money at 2 grand per. Lotta money at $1400. The U.S. National debt is $26.70 trillion now. Ya'll will be paying that forever.

barretcreek
03-27-2021, 10:20
At some point the scum will sell our water rights to China in exchange for buying our debt. Then we will be forever theirs.

bdm
03-27-2021, 11:39
My wife and i received ours direct deposit

JB White
03-27-2021, 05:21
Your cheque is in the mail and I'll respect you in the morning. There's more to that but it's vulgar. snicker.
There's 331.42 million people in the U.S. Lotta money at 2 grand per. Lotta money at $1400. The U.S. National debt is $26.70 trillion now. Ya'll will be paying that forever.

Like the check is in your mouth and I won't come in the mail?

Were already paying for the "free college education" scheme forever, as will the kids who took advantage of it.
Surprise surprise for them when the promise of student loan forgiveness didn't come to fruition.
The rest of us will need to adjust to paying the way they do. Credit cards revolving maxed out for the next 199 years.

kj47
03-28-2021, 05:24
Yep, we got ours. Have to send a thank you card to joe NOT !! (Maybe Ill get a new toy)

Major Tom
03-30-2021, 04:52
It's March 30 now. Comrade Joe said everyone will have their stimulus checks by now! Another lie from the mouth of 'oatmeal for brains'!
And now he's planning another stimulus bill to add to his 3 trillion dollar bill. I do know the welfare idiots got theirs. Plus the illegal immigrants!
This latest bill is for 'family care and welfare'!

oscars
03-30-2021, 05:16
The IRS has a tracker feature on its web site that allows tracking of check status. You are specifying electronic funds transfer?
Unregistered individuals don’t get stimulus payments because there is no SSN for them.
I haven’t paid much attention because our income is way beyond the upper limit for payment.

S.A. Boggs
03-30-2021, 06:54

I wouldn't bet the farm on it! Haven't you heard of the Great Reset? :banana100::1948::banana100::hello::icon_redface:
Sam

oscars
03-30-2021, 08:01
Don’t recall any comments about deficits resulting from Trump’s tax cut. You could send the amount of your check to the Treasury for deficit reduction.

lyman
03-30-2021, 09:07

I wouldn't bet the farm on it! Haven't you heard of the Great Reset? :banana100::1948::banana100::hello::icon_redface:
Sam

I had a customer give me a 45 minute lecture on the Great Reset before the election ,

45 minutes of my life I will never get back,

saw him the next day and he says, 'hey, got a minute',

my reply was nope, sorry, catch me next time and got rid of him,

he not only was wearing the super HD foil, but I think it was wrapped around an Aluminum colander as well

S.A. Boggs
03-30-2021, 04:42
[QUOTE=S.A. Boggs;613707]

I had a customer give me a 45 minute lecture on the Great Reset before the election ,

45 minutes of my life I will never get back,

saw him the next day and he says, 'hey, got a minute',

my reply was nope, sorry, catch me next time and got rid of him,

he not only was wearing the super HD foil, but I think it was wrapped around an Aluminum colander as well

I was ignorant of this until I heard it from a progressive as this will solve all life's ill's and bring in our new future.
Sam

lyman
03-30-2021, 06:08
[QUOTE=lyman;613717]

I was ignorant of this until I heard it from a progressive as this will solve all life's ill's and bring in our new future.
Sam

I got it from a supposed conservative who knew that Trump was going to get in office, Biden going to jail with his son,

monetary reset where the euro dollar etc etc were all going to have the same value, except for one currency I cannot remember

debt erased, and forgiven,, ,too bad that I did not have a big house note or CC Bills (he asked and when I said my house would be paid off in a year or so I had had very very little CC debt)

it was actually a bit funny

dryheat
03-30-2021, 09:39
Sunray,while it was a little sloppy it was clever not vulgar. I got it. It's a party now for politicians. Let's see how much money we can throw around. Yes, it helps if your on the ball. Kind of like collecting beads at Marti Gras helps. It helps the bead sellers. Kind of like when there's a mass shooting somewhere Florists make money. This is on a broader scale. When mattress sales go down that's an economic sign. When mattress's that cost $30 to make don't sell for $600, that's serious. That means the economy has done a seismic shift. When kids can't afford a $20 pizza thatsa serious.

dryheat
03-30-2021, 09:58
The Great Reset. That's a new one. Any relation to the Great Pumpkin? I'd guess yes. Thanks for the heads up. What I've read so far is dreamy. I'd post some sarcastic quotes, but the whole article was, give more, more fairness, more giving, fairness, you know... Yeah, it's a reset. Back to...name some archaic time. I like tall thin women in wispy clothes. If that's part of it and historically correct OK. I wasn't going to do this but...
This is just too easy;
-Moreover, governments should implement long-overdue reforms that promote more equitable outcomes.- You get a medal for attending. Someone else brought you.
-The second component of a Great Reset agenda would ensure that investments advance shared goals, such as equality and sustainability. That would be all ten of you.
-Rather than using these funds, as well as investments from private entities and pension funds, to fill cracks in the old system, we should use them to create a new one that is more[you guessed it]resilient, equitable, and sustainable in the long run.

It's been the system for around 200 years. Let's see you set up your more resillent, equitable, and sustainable system and let it run for, oh,say ten years and then get back to us.

Major Tom
03-31-2021, 06:46
The IRS has a tracker feature on its web site that allows tracking of check status. You are specifying electronic funds transfer?
Unregistered individuals don?t get stimulus payments because there is no SSN for them.
I haven?t paid much attention because our income is way beyond the upper limit for payment.

I'm aware of the IRS tracking thing and it did not give me results, period! What to you mean by unregistered individuals? I filed income tax and of course they have my SSN, address and bank account number. I also am a registered voter!

jon_norstog
04-02-2021, 09:53
Don’t recall any comments about deficits resulting from Trump’s tax cut. You could send the amount of your check to the Treasury for deficit reduction.

I guess I will use mine wisely. What the gov. is hoping is you will spend it fast as you can and give the economy a kick. I might spend my share on a non-resident elk tag in Idaho or Montana. Or, I don't know, hookers, horses, tattoos ...

jn

Major Tom
04-03-2021, 04:58
Fianally got my check in the mail! I'm not gonna spend but save it to pay for all the price raises due to comrade Joe!

lyman
04-03-2021, 05:12
I guess I will use mine wisely. What the gov. is hoping is you will spend it fast as you can and give the economy a kick. I might spend my share on a non-resident elk tag in Idaho or Montana. Or, I don't know, hookers, horses, tattoos ...

jn

sounds like a plan

togor
04-03-2021, 06:46
It's March 30 now. Comrade Joe said everyone will have their stimulus checks by now! Another lie from the mouth of 'oatmeal for brains'!
And now he's planning another stimulus bill to add to his 3 trillion dollar bill. I do know the welfare idiots got theirs. Plus the illegal immigrants!
This latest bill is for 'family care and welfare'!

I think they call this sort of conflicted attitude towards free money "biting the hand that feeds you".

Bt Doctur
04-03-2021, 07:36
Mine will be supporting Las Vegas in Oct

BudT
04-05-2021, 12:02
I'm going for a drive tomorrow to pick up a Winchester mod. 94 pre 64 in .32 Win Spl that I took to a smith in Montana to tune up the action, I will be leaving some of that returned tax money the feds stole from me for that project. Along with that I will be leaving another lever gun for some tune up work and that's being paid for by that money right along with the gas and other expenses for the trip. Probably not what they want that money to be spent on but it's my money and guns ammo and gun work seems right to me. I have no less that 6 other stops to make while up that way and any of them could produce purchases, I'm pretty sure the stuff I buy with that money isn't going to be what they want me to spend it on. In a working mans case this returned money isn't free money, it's money they returned, ain't no such thing as free except in a sick or perverted mind. Oh yes that 94 was bought with the previous returned money. Hope to find some 170 gr. slugs for it.