PDA

View Full Version : Mama black bear struggles to get her four rowdy cubs across a road

rayg
03-30-2021, 03:22
Moment mama black bear struggles to get her four rowdy cubs across a Connecticut road as police stop traffic in both directions! The cubs want to go their own way,,Lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9414903/Mama-black-bear-struggles-four-rowdy-cubs-Connecticut-road.html

barretcreek
03-30-2021, 11:03
Surprised nobody got out to help. Guy here was running in the mountains, saw a cub in tree. Decided to help the tyke; mama went after him and dragged him down. Landed on top of him. EoS.

JB White
04-04-2021, 03:35
Its a great video, but one I have already seen. Might be the reason behind the lack of responses?

If someone hasn't yet seen it, click on the link. Its worth it. If you don't see a frustrated mother of quadruplets who learn to run before learning the meaning of the word "no"...now is your chance :)

Merc
04-04-2021, 06:33
Twins are common. Quads are unusual. Cute little guys.

rayg
04-05-2021, 03:11
Its a great video, but one I have already seen. Might be the reason behind the lack of responses?

If someone hasn't yet seen it, click on the link. Its worth it. If you don't see a frustrated mother of quadruplets who learn to run before learning the meaning of the word "no"...now is your chance :)

Sorry but I never seen it before...Ray

JB White
04-06-2021, 04:57
Sorry but I never seen it before...Ray

No need for any apologies at all. I hadn't seen it either until after the first time I saw it. ;)

Ray, it was scrolling down without a response as if nobody liked it. My intention was only to let you know it was going around on other media outlets....and to give it a bump back to the top of the page.
My apologies if I caused any embarrassment or offense. If not, then I take it back until the next time :)

Merc
04-06-2021, 05:56
A yearling strolled thru the yard of my summer home several years ago that had us and our neighbors pretty excited. It may have weighed around 100 pounds. It was sighted several times later that day before moving on.