PDA

View Full Version : Mom fights off a MOUNTAIN LION with bare hands to save her child!

rayg
08-29-2021, 09:38
Super Mom!

California mom fights off a MOUNTAIN LION with her bare hands after she saw it dragging her five-year-old son across front lawn - before the big cat was shot and killed by a wildlife officer
A California mother fought off a mountain lion that attacked her 5-year-old son

The animal dragged the boy 45 yards across the front lawn when the mother heard the commotion and raced outside to save her son

The woman punched the animal repeatedly until it let go of him and fled

A wildlife officer tracked down the lion and shot and killed it

The boy suffered from traumatic injuries but was in stable condition

This was the first attack by a mountain lion in LA County in 26 years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9936751/California-mom-fights-Mountain-lion-dragged-5-year-old-boy-shot-killed.html

BudT
08-29-2021, 12:53
Damn lions, we used to run them and shoot them and we never had a problem back then with attacks. Today it's fully protected by the leftist puddles of vomit and now a lion sees people as a dinner. Leftists never learn, they cant, it's genetic that they are stupid. I heard a blurb on this attack on the radio early this morning and thought it had to be a smaller size cat otherwise it would have just picked the kid up and ran away with it before anything could be done. I hope the kid and mom recover I'm sure she got cut up in the attack.

Vern Humphrey
08-29-2021, 01:05
I have asked this before -- are there more lions than Californians? Call me when that changes.:eusa_whistle:

Allen
08-29-2021, 01:07
Set a couple of them loose in the capitol and the libs would consider them the most important thing in the world to eradicate.

barretcreek
08-29-2021, 04:05
The Beast in the Garden by David Baron.

When I was down in Cape York one of the dogs always would grab Porky's tail, tended to immobilize them. .22 behind the ear did the rest.

If I had the presence of mind I'd grab kitty's tail and give it a whole body twist.

65 lbs? Yearling. Couple years ago woman in Snowmass saw a lion chewing on her kid, ran out with an iron skillet. You know how that ended.