PDA

View Full Version : They won't get a shot but...

dryheat
08-30-2021, 08:23
For some reason a few people have it in their heads that anti-parasite drugs for animals prevent covid.

BudT
08-30-2021, 04:04
I used to give it to my horses, it's maintenance for them.

Allen
08-30-2021, 04:25
Probably works as well as anything else. I wish I had taken that shot instead of the Pfizer.

Roadkingtrax
08-30-2021, 04:28
If some people took a dewormer, there wouldn't be much left.

BudT
08-30-2021, 05:25
From what you have described I can certainly agree with you, it's a crime to be giving that stuff out as some sort of preventive. But hair sniffer is all in. I'm going to wait for the real stuff when or if they ever develop it.

dryheat
08-31-2021, 01:08
But hair sniffer is all in. And that's where you lost me-
Biden is a load that we have to carry. Snotty descriptions don't help. Any suggestions?
My low level plan is, no one over the age of 65. But,with some senior imput.

dryheat
08-31-2021, 01:59
De wormer: When I found this guy along the hiway I stopped. He was with a female. He jumped into the back seat of the truck. The bitch wouldn't. I had to leave her behind. My hand told me that the dog had worms. I got the prescription and the worm problem was over in a day or two.

BudT
08-31-2021, 05:56
But hair sniffer is all in. And that's where you lost me-
Biden is a load that we have to carry. Snotty descriptions don't help. Any suggestions?
My low level plan is, no one over the age of 65. But,with some senior imput.

Hair sniffer is not my description it is in fact what he does to little girls and women and to expand this some all you have to do is watch it. The disgusting practice was headline news for many weeks and tons of video even on the lame stream media. He is a hair sniffer among other things. He also abandons Americans and Allies who are in harms way and the list goes on. Actually "hair sniffer" is accurate and pretty mild on the old doddering demented fool. No we don't have to carry a load of dog manure like hair sniffer he should be shoveled up and dropped in the garbage can like the rest of the poop. Being over 65 is not a bad thing but in hair sniffers case he's well past that age and has slid into "dementia/Alzheimer's" and in a big way. He also has a medical history of brain issues so he is more prone to brain dysfunction than a normal human. Yes we need to be rid of this person as well as kammie as she is not fit or capable of running herself let alone a country. Biden and Kamela both need to be removed by "any" means for this country to survive much longer otherwise it's going to be worse than Cuba in third world status. Even England doesn't trust the U.S. any more and have stated this in their Parliament. It's a fact that the rest of the world no longer respects us so much so that N. Korea has restarted it's reactor and weapons grade material refinement. China has told Taiwan that the U'S' has abandoned them and they are in fact correct, Biden again. We are in fact descending into a chity place and Biden is steering this by way of his masters. Have a nice day, I will.
BudT

Allen
08-31-2021, 06:35
Hair sniffer is not my description it is in fact what he does to little girls and women and to expand this some all you have to do is watch it. The disgusting practice was headline news for many weeks and tons of video even on the lame stream media. He is a hair sniffer among other things.

Just type in "joe biden hair sniffer" and you get this:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrE185.Li5hQk4AA9lXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNi ZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3BpdnM-?p=hair+sniffer+joe+biden&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-s

+1 on Bud's other comments as well. Who would ever trust the U.S again?

BudT
08-31-2021, 06:44
De wormer: When I found this guy along the hiway I stopped. He was with a female. He jumped into the back seat of the truck. The bitch wouldn't. I had to leave her behind. My hand told me that the dog had worms. I got the prescription and the worm problem was over in a day or two.

pretty sad looking pooch, a good dose of worm med and a few good meals then get rid of the fleas and ticks and he might make a decent dog.

Allen
08-31-2021, 06:56
Dog meds have come so far from when we were young. Now, with just a chewable, dogs don't get heart worms or flea's. W/O the flea's much of their odor is gone and we don't get flea's in our homes. Just keeping your dog or cat inside now is much more widespread and we get closer to them and learn their indivdual personalities. Referring to them as a family member is an understatement.

One of my previous co-workers stated he would never get another dog because he could never be as loyal to the dog as the dog be to him.

dryheat
08-31-2021, 10:14
He turned out to be a great dog. He was pretty skinny and had been eating road kill(thus the worms)and a few good meals did get him healthy.

Allen
08-31-2021, 11:06
While we're on the subject of dogs, I just read where the service dogs the troops were using in Afghanistan all got left behind. Apparently there were a lot of them to make the news.

I suppose the taliban's will use them for target practice.

lyman
08-31-2021, 02:32
While we're on the subject of dogs, I just read where the service dogs the troops were using in Afghanistan all got left behind. Apparently there were a lot of them to make the news.

I suppose the taliban's will use them for target practice.

or they will go feral, or become dinner

barretcreek
08-31-2021, 04:22
Back to the original topic. Drugs work like a jigsaw puzzle. They lock on to a negative of their configuration on the type of cell which the virus infects. So if the anti parasitic has the correct shape to lock on to the cells in the lungs which are the pathway for the cooties. Doesn't matter if it's a drug for Ebola or toenail fungus.

one shot
09-02-2021, 03:54

I would stop for that dog , Think he's a pointer Truth be I stop for all dogs in need have found most of the owners some just had to rehome can't keep them all .

Sako
09-02-2021, 06:31
Back to the original topic. Drugs work like a jigsaw puzzle. They lock on to a negative of their configuration on the type of cell which the virus infects. So if the anti parasitic has the correct shape to lock on to the cells in the lungs which are the pathway for the cooties. Doesn't matter if it's a drug for Ebola or toenail fungus.

Thats the way I see it.
I am using the 1% livestock Ivermectin as a preventative and am not worried about it , my wife and daughter both have prescriptions from their doctors for the human pill form and I guess that makes them some of the 5 billion that have had ivermectin prescribed since 1995.
Ivermectin development was worthy of a noble peace prize for William C. Campbell and Satoshi Omura.
I know two men that used ivermectin just as soon as they felt like they were showing signs of covid, both ended up with positive covid tests and both were back to normal within 4 days. One is a 80 year old veterinarian and the other is a 70 year old dozer hand.
My biggest worry was I would pass a big ball of worms and then gain 30 pounds but that didn't happen.
I've used it for years to worm lab's but it will kill a border collie in a short time.

dryheat
09-02-2021, 07:36
How do you determine if you are a collie or a lab?

lyman
09-02-2021, 08:13

do you have an owner named Timmy?

or like to swim after ducks?

dryheat
09-02-2021, 08:39
woof, woof woof

Sako
09-03-2021, 07:17

Just belly up to the bar and you will know soon enough.