PDA

View Full Version : defrosting the refrigerator

dryheat
10-18-2021, 02:57
It happens every ten thousand years or so. So, Mr. Biden wants to throw upteen million dollars at Global warming(the old climate change). Dang, let's not vote any more old guys into office. Joe's a gentle old guy, but we(well, the future voters) need someone youong and sharp. We are in the douldrums with Covid. It's time to break out of this. Get yer damn shot and say "it's good". Then move on. Your so tough, face up to it ya big babies. It ain't gonna kill you. If it does it was God's Will. You believe that right?

one shot
10-18-2021, 05:59
My next president will have boobs and a nice butt , and rides a long board . https://youtu.be/cSJ2f76A-Ys

Major Tom
10-18-2021, 06:11
Mean while, 'Ol Joe and walmart Jill ate at a restaurant without wearing masks! Everyone else there had masks on!
Colin Powel, age 84 died of "covid complications" and he was "fully vaccinated"!! Really? What a load of crap!
'Ol Big Ears continues to run the Biden administration along with crooked Hillary!

Art
10-18-2021, 07:46
Mean while, 'Ol Joe and walmart Jill ate at a restaurant without wearing masks! Everyone else there had masks on!
Colin Powel, age 84 died of "covid complications" and he was "fully vaccinated"!! Really? What a load of crap!
'Ol Big Ears continues to run the Biden administration along with crooked Hillary!

What they buried when telling you about Powell's death from COVID is:

1. He was 84 years old.

2. He had leukemia

So...did he die of being 84, or because he had leukemia or because he had a COVID infection. He was a dead man walking before he caught COVID and at the most i figure it gave him a little nudge out the door.

Johnny P
10-18-2021, 02:19
Powell also had Parkinson's disease. That is what got my dad.

dogtag
10-18-2021, 03:50
Biden will have to figure out a way to refreeze the Glaciers.
Anything to distract him from what he is doing.