PDA

View Full Version : Mother tosses her newborn into a dumpster and it's later found still alive

rayg
01-10-2022, 10:50
A mother tosses her newborn baby into a dumpster and the Infant is later found still ALIVE

Horrifying moment 18-year-old New Mexico mother tosses her newborn baby into a dumpster: Infant is found ALIVE and crying in garbage bag six hours later

A security camera caught the moment a woman abandoned her newborn baby

Child was found alive and crying inside a garbage bag six hours later

Alexis Avila, 18, allegedly put the baby in a trash bag and threw it in a dumpster in New Mexico

Teen has been arrested and charged with attempted murder and child abuse

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10386061/Horrifying-moment-18-year-old-mother-tosses-newborn-baby-dumpster-Video.html

Art
01-10-2022, 11:04
It happens a lot more than folks would like to think. Most states have "Baby Moses Laws" to prevent this by allowing a woman to drop off her baby at designated locations like fire stations or hospitals no questions asked.

I don't know what the DA in Hobbs, New Mexico is like but in L.A. or N.Y.C. this would probably be a misdemeanor.

dogtag
01-10-2022, 04:52
I assume there was a gun involved, else why is that sory here ?

Hal O'Peridol
01-10-2022, 05:59
It happens a lot more than folks would like to think. Most states have "Baby Moses Laws" to prevent this by allowing a woman to drop off her baby at designated locations like fire stations or hospitals no questions asked.

New Mexico has such a law. All she had to do was drop it off and no questions asked.

Young woman, nice clothes, nice jewelry, nice car, throwing away a human being. Apparently not in her life plan.

Vern Humphrey
01-11-2022, 01:52
My Aunt Joesphine was abandoned -- left in a clothes basket in my great-grandparents' wagon in 1902. She drowned in 1911, trying to save my father and uncle, who had roller-skated out on to the ice on a pond in Highland Park, Guthrie, Oklahoma.

Allen
01-11-2022, 02:00
My Aunt Joesphine was abandoned -- left in a clothes basket in my great-grandparents' wagon in 1902. She drowned in 1911, trying to save my father and uncle, who had roller-skated out on to the ice on a pond in Highland Park, Guthrie, Oklahoma.

Another example of "worlds greatest generation".

Hopefully she is reaping the rewards she deserves now.

Vern Humphrey
01-11-2022, 02:16
Another example of "worlds greatest generation".

Hopefully she is reaping the rewards she deserves now.

I sincerely hope so -- perhaps she watches over her nieces and nephews to this day.

rayg
01-12-2022, 06:26
I assume there was a gun involved, else why is that sory here ?

And I assume you missed what this forum's heading says..."Forum: Gun Talk
The "Cracker Barrel" Forum! Post whatever you like. Now you know!