PDA

View Full Version : What other forums

Major Tom
03-05-2022, 06:48
Are your favorites? Mine include the S&W forum, the Luger forum, Ruger forum and the M1 garand forum.

lyman
03-05-2022, 03:11
here and Gunboards,
sometimes Sigforum, and rarely milsurps, or ar15

barretcreek
03-05-2022, 05:07
Saubier, Shotgun World and occasionally AR15, 24HrCampfire and S&W.

lyman
03-05-2022, 05:09
have not been on Saubier in years, had forgotten about that one,

I have a friend/customer that posted there a bit, and wrote years ago for a smallbore forum,
he doesn't do much now, suffering from some issues and at 85 he is getting out of the small bore / varmint shooting,

dryheat
03-05-2022, 08:02
If you are getting out of small bore. That's the bottom of the stairs. Good to live to be 85. Can't ask for much more than that.

lyman
03-06-2022, 05:27
If you are getting out of small bore. That's the bottom of the stairs. Good to live to be 85. Can't ask for much more than that.

re the stairs,, yes and no,

he still hunts, he and his cousin (similar age) love to duck hunt,

he was a Cooper Collector between myself and a mutual friend, we have bought all his Cooper Rifles except one or 2 and sold,

IIRC at one time he had 27 of them

pcox
03-06-2022, 02:30
Tradtalk.com, traditional bowhunting

fguffey
03-14-2022, 10:20
here and Gunboards,
sometimes Sig forum, and rarely milsurps, or ar15

Sig? I was in the back of the house getting to donate a car to a school that uses the precedes to support the school. The wreaker showed up and started arranging the car for loading. He got the car turned in the alley for pickup, and then he stopped, leaned over and picked up something and suggested I did not want it to go with the car. He walked over to me and handed me a pistol; at a glance I thought it was an air pistol, the pistol was a 9mm Sig that cost about $600.00 new. My wife called the police department to give them the details. I honestly thought they would be happy it was found.

Back in November a burglar shot an officer and then ran. They chased him and witnesses claimed he had a gun but later, no pistol. The police concluded the shooter threw the gun away. The police contacted all of my neighbors, they wanted permission to search around homes, alleys and back yards, we gave them permission to search. They found nothing. The shooter ran down our alley and past the back of our house, he placed the pistol under the car with helicopters overhead.

They were not happy, they thought I handled the pistol, I had already explained to the police the wrecker driver found it, I told the police I was so proud of the driver . He could have placed the pistol into the car, he could have stuck it into his pocket etc., but he walked over to me and handed the pistol to me, he never said 'gun'. I made sure the pistol was empty. The pistol was made of the material that makes it impossible to get finger prints to stay. The clip was made of metal, if they get fingerprints they will come from the clip.

While talking to the police and exchanging information they asked me for my email address, I told them I did not have one I told them MSN is claiming I am not real and I do not exist, I know that means nothing to anyone here but when MSN changes your MSN account number and then Locke me out of my 22 year old email account.

I blamed AT&T, forgive, they had noting to do with it. It was about that time after about a month and a half I was reading through Gunboards and saw a couple of threads I wanted to comment own. And then this pop-up asking me why I did not continue to Gunboars through Google? Google user name and pass words were different. Gunboards user name was FGuffey and the pass word was Fguffey-Fguffey and my GOOGLE sign in name is Freeman Guffey2. I am so proud of them, they never said a word to me.

F. Guffey

kj47
03-15-2022, 01:56
Ruger forums, used to do marlin & battlerifles..

bruce
03-15-2022, 06:06
S&W Forum, S&W Forums, Ruger Collectors Society, Culver Shooting Page, Civilian Marksmanship Program. Sincerely. bruce.

PaFrank
03-16-2022, 08:46
Accuratereloading