PDA

View Full Version : Jouster Blogs

Robert Scott
04-25-2022, 02:01
Looks like the Jouster blogs, or whatever the hell they're called, have been taken over by a number of individuals peddling crap that has nothing to do with this website...

I just happen to notice all the login names are suspiciously similiar in format...

dogtag
04-25-2022, 04:28
Not to worry, our border guard Lyman is weeding them out and sending them back to Nigeria.

togor
04-25-2022, 05:36
Looks like the Jouster blogs, or whatever the hell they're called, have been taken over by a number of individuals peddling crap that has nothing to do with this website...

I just happen to notice all the login names are suspiciously similiar in format...

Yes the blogs, which get less traffic, are overrun with weeds. We have been focusing on the forum area, which also gets clobbered. I just deleted 3 garbage posts and banned 3 brand new users in the 5 minutes I have been online.

lyman
04-25-2022, 06:37
Yes the blogs, which get less traffic, are overrun with weeds. We have been focusing on the forum area, which also gets clobbered. I just deleted 3 garbage posts and banned 3 brand new users in the 5 minutes I have been online.

we?

guessing you never looked at the new members? and deleted any? like I mentioned in previous posts and a pm?

I had a busy week and weekend, so limited time,

I'll clean up whatever togor misses next time I have 2 free hours

togor,, 8.5 pages , at 25 a page, and you have to delete them one at a time,

get busy please

togor
04-25-2022, 07:06
we?

guessing you never looked at the new members? and deleted any? like I mentioned in previous posts and a pm?

I had a busy week and weekend, so limited time,

I'll clean up whatever togor misses next time I have 2 free hours

togor,, 8.5 pages , at 25 a page, and you have to delete them one at a time,

get busy please

I know you know how to see the list of banned users. So you know I have been busy too.

Dishonest to pretend this isn't the case.

- - - Updated - - -

New users are equal parts blogs and posts. The blog stuff has never been heavily used.

And the posts are almost always in low traffic areas with 0 reads.

These are throwaway user accounts BTW, that are created as fast or faster than they can be deleted.

lyman
04-25-2022, 08:34
I know you know how to see the list of banned users. So you know I have been busy too.

Dishonest to pretend this isn't the case.

- - - Updated - - -

New users are equal parts blogs and posts. The blog stuff has never been heavily used.

And the posts are almost always in low traffic areas with 0 reads.

These are throwaway user accounts BTW, that are created as fast or faster than they can be deleted.

I hear you,, and have deleted as many as 40 at a sitting, all with funky user names and no posts, but maybe a blog,

not being dishonest,, but am amazed how many new users there are, and wishing the system would allow us (as in you and I) delete the bogus accounts as easy as deleting bogus posts,

I may have some free time next week and will start nipping away, but this week,, just enough time to peak in once in a while,

btw,, Roadking, you hit the report button on some blog that went to my email , which I changed to one I check more often,, please hit that button again,

and since I got it, I guess Pat is looking in and has adjusted something

dryheat
04-25-2022, 09:11
What is blog? Are we getting popular?

Robert Scott
05-14-2022, 03:07
Damn, they grow like weeds....thanks to guys for mowing them down. I noticed their Engrish isn't too great. Eastern european?

Do we need bolgs here?