Allen
12-23-2022, 07:04
Merry Christmas to all.

blackhawknj
12-23-2022, 11:40
I like No. 3.

bruce
12-23-2022, 12:38
Great cartoons!!! This past week I got a little something for Christmas ... 250 rd. value pack of Remington .380 ACP. Goes really well with a little Interarms Walther PPK/S that I brought home a few weeks ago. Sincerely. bruce.

Allen
12-23-2022, 01:42
Great cartoons!!! This past week I got a little something for Christmas ... 250 rd. value pack of Remington .380 ACP. Goes really well with a little Interarms Walther PPK/S that I brought home a few weeks ago. Sincerely. bruce.

Thanks. All you need now is some decent weather to shoot.

rayg
12-23-2022, 05:46
I like number 1,

dryheat
12-23-2022, 08:01
It was only about 62F today but it will get down to about 45F tonight. It takes three hours after sunrise for it to be nice enough to go outside. I have to wear a sweater until noon. I'm sick of this cold weather.

Allen
12-23-2022, 08:20
For most of us you are experiencing a heat wave.

I live further South than you (about 30 miles N of the Gulf of Mexico). It is going to 17 tonight with a high tomorrow of about freezing or just above.

Major Tom
12-24-2022, 03:28
It was only about 62F today but it will get down to about 45F tonight. It takes three hours after sunrise for it to be nice enough to go outside. I have to wear a sweater until noon. I'm sick of this cold weather.

If it was 45F here, I would be outside wearing a T-shirt. It's -13F here and a high of 1F predicted today!

bruce
12-24-2022, 05:14
Thanks. All you need now is some decent weather to shoot. Ah yes! The weather! Oh well! Shooting of any sort will have to wait just a bit. Tonight I'll lead the final Christmas Eve Worship Service of my pastoral ministry. Tomorrow morning, I will lead my last Christmas Morning Worship Service. Then, about 4 PM, my wife and I will fly to NJ to spend a glorious week of vacation with our daughter and her precious family! There are no shooting ranges near Jersey City, but there are lots and lots of parks, museums, science centers, etc., not to mention the 9-11 memorial is not far away. Across the river is NYC. We'll get to spend time together rather than just talking on the phone, etc. Praise God!!!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. May you have a wonderful and happy New Year. Sincerely. bruce.

Allen
12-24-2022, 05:54
Praise God!!!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. May you have a wonderful and happy New Year. Sincerely. bruce.

You too. Have a great Christmas with your family and hope you don't get snowed in at the airports.

dogtag
12-24-2022, 04:21
Those damn windmills. There goes my Red Ryder BB Gun.

Allen
12-24-2022, 07:46
Did anyone notice on the last cartoon the reindeer appears to be a moose and only one of them?

That might explain why the sleigh was going so low and slow to where it could crash into a wind turbine.

PWC
12-24-2022, 09:43
Mowed my yard last Tues. It isn't green, but was shaggy. My patio says 40? right now, probably down to 35 or 37 pn the patio; tomorrow morn when I let the dog out at 5am, the back yard will look like someone scattered diamonds in the grass. Some would call it frost. Like Dryheat says, it's cool enough to wear my flannel long sleeve shirts.

Watching all the old classic movies in my Tee shirt almost makes me shiver. I know many of you will have to shovel or "blow" off your driveways and sidewalks....all I can say is what I've said before; I get tired of shoveling sunshine off my driveway here in Phoenix.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and we all have a better shooting and reloading year next year.

Vern Humphrey
12-26-2022, 04:09
Around here it was -2 degrees Fahrenheit last Thursday.

Allen
01-01-2023, 09:58
Mowed my yard last Tues. It isn't green, but was shaggy.

I need to do the same. Have a few winter weeds popping up that the freeze didn't kill. The main thing is to keep the mowers going with charged batteries and fresh gas for the season ahead.

I would wish everyone a happy new year but we hear that every year and things overall seem to just get worse. Not meaning to sound pessimistic but I don't see any big promises of improvement ahead so I will say "May you endure the least of pain and hardships for 2023".

Vern Humphrey
01-01-2023, 01:33
I need to do the same. Have a few winter weeds popping up that the freeze didn't kill. The main thing is to keep the mowers going with charged batteries and fresh gas for the season ahead.

I would wish everyone a happy new year but we hear that every year and things overall seem to just get worse. Not meaning to sound pessimistic but I don't see any big promises of improvement ahead so I will say "May you endure the least of pain and hardships for 2023".

May Banana Joe and Camela have hebephrenic fits and a Republican succeed to the Presidency.