PDA

View Full Version : Christmas trees should be eaten for health benefits

rayg
01-04-2023, 06:14
Christmas trees should be eaten for health benefits rather than thrown away, say chefs

Brits should stop binning their Christmas trees at the end of the festive season, chefs say, as you can "pretty much eat the whole thing" - including making it into cookies, or as a gin infusion

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/christmas-trees-should-eaten-health-28863067

lyman
01-04-2023, 06:23
how about we sink them in a deep pond and the catch the Crappy's that will live around them,,,,

Crappy's are a damn fine meal

M1Tommy
01-04-2023, 09:29
how about we sink them in a deep pond and the catch the Crappy's that will live around them,,,,

Crappy's are a damn fine meal

Spot-on, sir.
If that 'stuff' described in the "news" article catches on, then the tree farms will have to use equipment, chemicals, INSPECTIONS, etc for "food grade stuffs". :icon_lol:
Tommy

Allen
01-04-2023, 09:53
Remember Euell Gibbons? He used to do commercials and was known for eating trees, weeds and such.

M1Tommy
01-04-2023, 10:14
Remember Euell Gibbons? He used to do commercials and was known for eating trees, weeds and such.

Yep, I remember, "... tastes like wild hickory nuts...", well. :1948:

Tommy

RicM
01-06-2023, 05:51
Let them eat their trees and bugs in Europe, I'll stick to venison and beef!! My son feeds their Christmas trees to their 4 full grown goats. He said they love 'em pick them clean in a day. He then chops it up and throws it in his outdoor wood fired boiler for heat. The pine trees burn up real good and he says, Smell that Greta! :icon_lol:

Vern Humphrey
01-07-2023, 12:19
Let them eat their trees and bugs in Europe, I'll stick to venison and beef!! My son feeds their Christmas trees to their 4 full grown goats. He said they love 'em pick them clean in a day. He then chops it up and throws it in his outdoor wood fired boiler for heat. The pine trees burn up real good and he says, Smell that Greta! :icon_lol:

She's too ugly for me to get close enough to smell her.:evil6:

Vern Humphrey
01-07-2023, 12:19

Allen
01-07-2023, 12:21

Biden will sniff her.

Vern Humphrey
01-07-2023, 12:50
Biden will sniff her.

And no doubt hike his leg on her.

Allen
01-07-2023, 01:09
And no doubt hike his leg on her.

Might be the best she can ever hope for?

Vern Humphrey
01-07-2023, 01:33
Might be the best she can ever hope for?

I wouldn't google her with YOUR computer.:evil6: