PDA

View Full Version : Back to the stone age

barretcreek
03-23-2023, 09:57
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/03/dodging_the_apocalypse.html

Every single one of my guns would still work. And I'd need them.

How many have vehicles which would start the next day? Not that there'd be too much gas.

Major Tom
03-23-2023, 01:48
There's a city in Colorado that wants to ban gas stations. California bans new car sales by 2035. No new gas ranges for sale. All smart electronics have 'Big Brother' listening in on you. My new gas furnace is blue toothed to whom ever wants to control it (supposedly to keep up maintenance on it). Your neighbor can 'red flag' you over your gun ownership. Antifa and BLM get away with murder, but an old man in the Southwest is in jail for allegeting shooting an illegal. You have to have a gold star on your drivers license or passport to fly within the U.S., illegals fly free to where ever.
It's time to get rid of the woke democrats ruining our Nation!

dryheat
03-23-2023, 02:03
Bogosity, that's a new one. There was a Carrington size event just a year ago that was on our side of the sun but the timing wasn't quite right and it missed us by nine hours.

Allen
03-23-2023, 03:37
It's time to get rid of the woke democrats ruining our Nation!

We did in 2020 and 2022. The vote counting machines are going to give the results they are programmed for. If you would like to dispute the accuracy of the machines the manufacturer will simply sue you.

Mark in Ottawa
03-23-2023, 07:20
Forgive the self advertising but a couple of years ago I self published a novel on Amazon that looked at just that scenario. There is a concept in literature called "Deus ex machina" (God out of the machine). It is the device that makes the plot work. In my novel, I postulated that a foursome of some unknown type of asteroid was passing the Earth when the solar flare and plasma eruption occurred and those asteroids reflect the rays onto the earth. As the article mentions, we would lose every computer due to the electro-magnetic pulse. The consequences of that would be a loss of the electrical grid, all electronic communications and all modern vehicles. Starvation would follow withing a week or so. Anyone interested in reading my take on this can find it on Amazon. The title is "An Oral History of the Pulse" and is published under my pen name of Marcus Powers