PDA

View Full Version : What's going on in Canada with new semi autos laws

kj47
04-04-2023, 01:56
Wondering what the midjet is up to on laws & bans?

Ken The Kanuck
04-04-2023, 07:39
Wondering what the midjet is up to on laws & bans?

The fookwit is trying an end run. He started with a bill to stop the sale of handguns. He then added a clause outlawing long guns (semi's/what he calls assault weapons/etc.) I believe that he knew that many of those long guns are used for hunting and the outcry/backlash caused him to pull that part of his bill.

So now he figures that all us idiots will applaud his intelligence for correcting his last mistake. I think he is just using that ploy so he can get the original bill passed and take handguns away from the law abiding owners.

Fook all politicians and the horses they rode in on.

KTK

mtnboomer
04-05-2023, 08:01
Keep an eye on Canada, as this is what the Dems want to happen here.

kj47
04-06-2023, 01:22
Here in Maine they hold the govenorship & have super majorities in both chambers. All kinds of bills waiting periods, magazine banns are going to be brought up. Getting a cue from the midget or other liberal clowns?

Ken The Kanuck
04-06-2023, 12:21
Opposition starts to mount,

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/saskatchewan-passes-firearms-bill-in-face-of-federal-buyback-program/ar-AA19yKI0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c266d0a32e4147cc91f15005ecd9d74c&ei=9

KTK

mtnboomer
04-06-2023, 08:19
Those in power want us disarmed so we'll be more manageable once the coup starts.

one shot
04-06-2023, 09:37
they have already cut the primer supply to a trickle , question is who are they.

Mark in Ottawa
04-07-2023, 04:43
I am hopeful that after the next election, Trudeau will have to return to his former job as a drama teacher. Apart from the firearms issue, his government is administratively and economically so incompetent that the Parliamentary Budget Office (an agency that reports to Parliament and not to the Government) figures that it will take 50 years to pay off the Liberals' over-spending.

Ken The Kanuck
04-07-2023, 07:40
I am hopeful that after the next election, Trudeau will have to return to his former job as a drama teacher. Apart from the firearms issue, his government is administratively and economically so incompetent that the Parliamentary Budget Office (an agency that reports to Parliament and not to the Government) figures that it will take 50 years to pay off the Liberals' over-spending.

Mark when I talk to our brain dead liberals they disbelieve me when I tell them that Trudeau has cost them 20% of their value since he was elected. The simple fact is that all currencies are measured against the American dollar. When Trudeau came to power the Canadian dollar was worth 94 cents American, now it is 74 cents (even less). Never mind the dismal hole he is putting our children and grandchildren in with his deficits

KTK

Doc Sharptail
04-07-2023, 08:46
Where are the real law-makers on this?
The hand-gun import ban was done through an "order in council" that would probably not stand up to a constitutional challenge.
I don't hold much hope for the new brand of conservatives here- they should have been all over this right from the start.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Mark in Ottawa
04-08-2023, 04:20
Mark when I talk to our brain dead liberals they disbelieve me when I tell them that Trudeau has cost them 20% of their value since he was elected. The simple fact is that all currencies are measured against the American dollar. When Trudeau came to power the Canadian dollar was worth 94 cents American, now it is 74 cents (even less). Never mind the dismal hole he is putting our children and grandchildren in with his deficits

KTK

In my small, local way, I am working to defeat him (I am on the Board of Directors of our Conservative Party's Electoral District Association / Riding Association)