PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT Japanese Pistols - 15.1, Toriimatsu 17.1 - 17.4 and Tokyo 3.5 - 3.9

Ironlip
04-05-2023, 06:31
I am looking for Nambu Type 14 Pistol dated 15.1 in better than excellent original condition with at least high 90's percent original blue and excellent straw colored parts with no rust or pitting. Pistol must be all matching including grips and magazine.

If you have such a pistol but would prefer to trade, I have a 15.1 date pistol in exceptional condition with high 90's percent blue and great strawed parts with a few mismatched parts (magazine, one grip and magazine release- the mag release is numbered 1 and may be a field replacement). I would trade my pistol plus cash for your pistol that fits my description above.

I also am looking for a very early Toriimatsu Type 14 Pistol, probably dated 17.1 - 17.4 with a serial number below 51000. Also must be better than excellent original condition with at least 98% original bule with no rust or pitting. Pistol must be all matching including grips and magazine. Double 00 pistols would be considered if you have one to offer.

I also am looking for a very early Tokyo Type 14 Pistol, dated 3.5 - 3.9, two or three digit serial number, in better than excellent original condition with at least high 90's percent original blue and excellent straw colored parts with no rust or pitting. Pistol must be all matching including grips and magazine.

Please send images and your asking price to rick.tubb@verizon.net.