PDA

View Full Version : Maybe these are Doctors, RNs, Scientists and accountants ...

dogtag
09-19-2023, 06:19
Here comes another bunch of what at first impression looks
like a rabble. But looks can be deceiving. Surely among this
lot must be at least one who can read and write, speak
somewhat coherently and not smell too badly.
Or is that asking too much ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12535955/USA-bound-migrants-rush-Mexico-refugee-agency.html

Johnny P
09-19-2023, 07:38
Mayorkas says the border is secure. So far only 5 million or so have managed to somehow slip through.

dryheat
09-19-2023, 08:32
Haitians, that's ahh..well.. They don't listen to orders.

dogtag
09-20-2023, 11:19
5 million ? I'd guess it's more like 10 million and growing.

Allen
09-20-2023, 11:47

5 million that they are ADMITTING to.

Like I always say: "1/4 to 1/3rd of our population in the U.S. are no doubt illegal".

Johnny P
09-20-2023, 01:15

While we are guessing, 15 maybe 20 million?

dryheat
09-20-2023, 11:00
Try to get used to it.

Art
09-21-2023, 06:46
There is a formula for figuring apprehensions to "got aways" that while not precise is as close as you'll get. By that formula the actual number is about 8,000,000 since Biden took office. Realistically it could be a little higher or lower and the number is skewed a little bit by the number of "apprehensions" that are folks crossing and looking for the closest 'gubmint official to surrender themselves to.

Texas has strung razor wire all along the Rio Grande and it has had some effect up to now but the Biden Administration has been cutting the wire and the smugglers are now letting small children attempt to crawl under the wire to force the Texas authorities to cut it at which time the aliens behind the kids force their way through.

Today the Biden Administration floated the idea of "legalizing" 500,000 Venezuelans. The Venezuelans probably have the highest number of people coming in that have some sort of legitimate claim to asylum. The Dems. better be careful what they wish for. People fleeing communism are never a reliable Dem constituency and Venezuelans in this country do tend to vote "R."

- - - Updated - - -