PDA

View Full Version : Another war is underway

5thDragoons
10-07-2023, 11:32
Hamas has executed a well planned cross border raid from Palestine/Gaza into Israel. Hundreds of Israelis dead and wounded. The big question so far is how did Israeli intelligence miss it? The big facilitator? No question there - Iran. Will Hezbollah enter the war? Probably even though they and Hamas have little use for each other.

Another question - how far will Israel go in retaliation? Force all Palestinians into Egypt? Make Gaza a free fire zone?

Hamas is also going all out with drone videos showing them bombing civilians, soldiers, ambulances and whatever else will get them a lot of attention. Most of them - like treatment of female Israeli hostages - are extremely graphic... friends tell me. I really don't like to watch that sort of thing and don't.

This is going to be a bloodbath. SW

S.A. Boggs
10-07-2023, 11:37
Hamas has executed a well planned cross border raid from Palestine/Gaza into Israel. Hundreds of Israelis dead and wounded. The big question so far is how did Israeli intelligence miss it? The big facilitator? No question there - Iran. Will Hezbollah enter the war? Probably even though they and Hamas have little use for each other.

Another question - how far will Israel go in retaliation? Force all Palestinians into Egypt? Make Gaza a free fire zone?

Hamas is also going all out with drone videos showing them bombing civilians, soldiers, ambulances and whatever else will get them a lot of attention. Most of them - like treatment of female Israeli hostages - are extremely graphic... friends tell me. I really don't like to watch that sort of thing and don't.

This is going to be a bloodbath. SW
An Israeli Tet?
Sir, I believe that you have hit the provable nail on the head and squarely. One of my concerns is what or how many have come into our porous Southern border to do us mischief.
Sam

S.A. Boggs
10-07-2023, 12:48
This is what concerns me the most.
Sam

Allen
10-07-2023, 12:56
I'm wondering how much this is going to cost US.

S.A. Boggs
10-07-2023, 01:07
I'm wondering how much this is going to cost US.
Money?
Equipment?
Lives?
Sam

lyman
10-07-2023, 02:26
spoke with a guy yesterday that works to train Nat Guard troops on deployments,

he is training an artillery detachment next week he said, that will be deployed in that area,

Major Tom
10-07-2023, 02:52
Thanks poopy pants Joe! That 600 billion you released to Iran? How's that working now?

Roadkingtrax
10-07-2023, 04:48
It was on my bingo card.

Allen
10-07-2023, 04:52
Money?
Equipment?
Lives?
Sam

Yes

barretcreek
10-07-2023, 05:18
Let's send more to Ukraine! This could be a dry run for next year.
Here.

Johnny P
10-07-2023, 08:09
Don't blame Slo Joe. Trying to figure out how to leave the room stumps him and getting worse.

Major Tom
10-08-2023, 07:18
Let's not forget that the Biden administration is run by O'Bamma. You really don't think Joe could come up with all this sh!t by himself?

Mark in Ottawa
10-08-2023, 08:28
Just got an e-mail from someone that I know who lives in Rishon LeTsiyon, just south of Tel Aviv. She seemed very matter of fact about the situation. Simply stated a few facts and mentioned that her three grandsons are in the army and "doing their jobs" while she and her husband are following orders to stay inside and go to the bomb shelter when the siren sounds. (Every apartment and I think, every high rise building has a bomb shelter). Her husband was a tanker in the 1972 war who got blown out of his tank and almost died from his wounds so they have experienced this sort of thing before.

I suspect that this time, the Israelis will not make their usual efforts to avoid civilian casualties based on a statement from an Israeli officer who said that their method of clearing buildings is going to be to start with artillery

5thDragoons
10-08-2023, 08:36
They have officially declared war - a real bloodbath is coming. SW

S.A. Boggs
10-08-2023, 11:43
They have officially declared war - a real bloodbath is coming. SW
Unfortunately, this can/will get real interesting really quick.
Sam

dogtag
10-08-2023, 02:43
We're out of ammo. Nato is out of ammo.
Ukraine is always out of ammo which is why we're out of ammo.
I hope Israel has some.

Phloating Phlasher
10-08-2023, 02:52
One fine day, in the far, far future.
Scene,
Middle East, exterior.

Backdrop,
Ruble piles, some with small fires, destroyed & partially destroyed buildings, utter, abject destruction. Not a blade of any plant grows.

Props,
Ruble, corpses some skeletons, randomly scattered,this has been gong on a Long time.

Action:
A filthy bedraggled & ragged figure emerges from one of the rubble piles, Valiantly he arises his AK-M / M16 over his head.
He is the last survivor of dual-sided genocide. He shows signs of acute, terminal radiation poisoning.
Throws back his head & bellows to the orange smoke filled firmament:
"YESSS!
WE WON"!
In either Arabic or Hebrew.
It doesn't really matter, he's dead anyway. He just doesn't know it yet. Just like everyone else on both sides.
Men Women & children.
It doesn't really matter, they're all dead anyway. They just doesn't know it yet. Just like everyone else on both sides.
It finally over.

:icon_e_surprised:

rayg
10-08-2023, 03:00
What surprises me is that Israel has one of the best intelligent operations in the world and didn't catch what they were up to.. Or maybe they did, but figured let it happen and then destroy those involved!

dogtag
10-08-2023, 03:30
Intelligent people aren't quite as intelligent as we think they are.
They shouldn't all go to the toilet at the same time as that is
what the enemy is waiting for.