PDA

View Full Version : Why are non Israelis fleeing Israel ? ...

dogtag
10-12-2023, 04:22
They went there knowing about the never ending hatred
that Palestinians had for Israelis. They also must have
known that violence could flare up at any time.
Well, it did, but now the violence has moved elsewhere
so why flee ? To borrow an old saying: When times get
tough the wussies run away.
I'm referring to those who went there to work or to otherwise
help out not vacationers.

RED
10-13-2023, 08:58
Those people were naive and thought Israel has the best military in the world (true 30 Years ago) and the civilians were safe. Some of the Israels also believed being nice to the Muslims would be rewarded for that. Some are not realistic in their knowledge of Muslims absolute hate all non Muslims. The Muslim schools teach absolutely nothing but the Koran. Those kids swallow the lie that giving their life to kill non Muslims will go directly to heaven. ISIS and Taliban soldiers are fanatic, rabid Islamic fundamentalists who know nothing beyond the Muhammad, Allah and the Koran. And the Islamic motto ?There is only one God and Muhammad is his heaven!

When the bullets fly the do-gooders pick up and run.

bruce
10-14-2023, 08:20
There are risk in everything you do. Why do people go to Israel and then leave. Same reason they go to Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc. Money. One family member and one friend from college have done extremely well teaching in China and Saudi Arabia. Made way more money than would seem possible. The one is China is now in Tawian. The one in Saudi Arabia is now retired. She will never have to worry about money. For them, it was a good deal. Grandmother-in-law was in Israel on a tour when the Six Day War kicked off. Grenade came in back window of bus. She was in the front. Many were hurt. She was not injured. Go figure. I was in Athens Greece running around the Acropolis and International Boulevard on the day the Iraq War started. Tour guide explicitly told all of us to not leave the hotel as things in the street were to dangerous. One of the largest anti-war riots in the world. Tall white American kind of stuck out. Tear gas everywhere. Surrounded by a sea of people, all somewhat angry. Can't say it was all that bad. Just kept saying nice things in Greek and just kept trotting down the street. Ended up being a lot of fun to be out in the mess. Would I do it again. Yes. Sincerely. bruce.

Johnny P
10-14-2023, 06:25
Why do some people go to Chicago?

dryheat
10-15-2023, 12:55
Screw Muslims. I thought after 9-11 we'd round them all up and give them one day to vacate. Yeah, some of the women are hot. Tough. So, I guess, I have to adjust to the fact that there are billions of people on the planet that I don't like but have to deal with; I don't deal with them much, but I have, and I don't care for them.

dryheat
10-15-2023, 01:09
There are risk in everything you do. Why do people go to Israel and then leave. Same reason they go to Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc. Money. One family member and one friend from college have done extremely well teaching in China and Saudi Arabia. Made way more money than would seem possible. The one is China is now in Tawian. The one in Saudi Arabia is now retired. She will never have to worry about money. For them, it was a good deal. Grandmother-in-law was in Israel on a tour when the Six Day War kicked off. Grenade came in back window of bus. She was in the front. Many were hurt. She was not injured. Go figure. I was in Athens Greece running around the Acropolis and International Boulevard on the day the Iraq War started. Tour guide explicitly told all of us to not leave the hotel as things in the street were to dangerous. One of the largest anti-war riots in the world. Tall white American kind of stuck out. Tear gas everywhere. Surrounded by a sea of people, all somewhat angry. Can't say it was all that bad. Just kept saying nice things in Greek and just kept trotting down the street. Ended up being a lot of fun to be out in the mess. Would I do it again. Yes. Sincerely. bruce.

I just watched a film about Bull Riding. People like to do things that might get them killed or seriously hurt. I guess. There's always that challenge. There's the Himalayas. You might loose fingers and toes. Well, that cures nail biting. So, there's that. Dealing with a little new neighborhood is OK, dealing with a whole country that hates you. Look out.
How is an anti-war riot not a riot. [stay away from riots]. I'm glad you had that great experience. I wouldn't bet twice on that.
Sincerely, dryheat.