PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile in Kiev...

5thDragoons
01-02-2024, 11:02
Photo taken from my friend, Tatyana's apartment just down the street. This is a very recent pic. SW

Doc Sharptail
01-02-2024, 06:04
I'm still surprised at the planet's so called dominant species penchant for self destruction. How we made it to the top I'll never know.
The usual stuff of targeting those with no means of aggression or self defense...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Major Tom
01-03-2024, 08:04
Biden will keep the war going as he gets huge sums of money from Zewlinski!

RED
01-03-2024, 03:53
I'm still surprised at the planet's so called dominant species penchant for self destruction. How we made it to the top I'll never know.
The usual stuff of targeting those with no means of aggression or self defense...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Competitive concept has made humans ability to improve and prosper. You do not get super performances when everybody gets the same trophy, that does not drive new ideas or better anything.

Doc Sharptail
01-04-2024, 02:58
Competitive concept has made humans ability to improve and prosper. You do not get super performances when everybody gets the same trophy, that does not drive new ideas or better anything.

Little competitiveness in the targeting of civilians, which incidentally is not a new, or very successful endeavor.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

5thDragoons
01-04-2024, 12:04
Another message from my friends there. People were surprised no bombs or missiles hit the city new years eve. But a couple intoxicated guys thought it would be appropriate to celebrate the new year by setting off a few fireworks.

Bad idea... very bad. Both got the crap kicked out of them by "neighborhood watch". You gotta think things through, drunk or not. SW