PDA

View Full Version : Glock 22

S.A. Boggs
04-22-2024, 10:24
Looking to pick up a police trade in for the Mrs. I plan on pulling the tube and switching to 9mm after market. I have been told that the 17 mags will fit and function in this 4th gen. Switching caliber as I am already set up on 9mm and want to avoid having so many calibers in the stable.
Sam

Allen
04-22-2024, 01:32
I will stay out of this subject as I think revolvers are best for females and more reliable for all of us.

I do have this to say though: Make sure your wife can pull the slide back unless you intend to leave it chambered and cocked. Remember, Glocks have no safety.

Oyaji
04-22-2024, 08:02
Why not just buy a Glock 17 to begin with? Can's see where there'd be much saving or benefit by purchasing a Glock 22 police trade-in and a 9mm aftermarket barrel and mags. Were it me, I'd go for a 9mm pistol from the git-go rather than fooling around with a .40S&W and converting it to shoot 9mm ammo. No offense, but what you're proposing doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Please tell me what I'm missing.
:icon_scratch:

S.A. Boggs
04-23-2024, 07:22
Why not just buy a Glock 17 to begin with? Can's see where there'd be much saving or benefit by purchasing a Glock 22 police trade-in and a 9mm aftermarket barrel and mags. Were it me, I'd go for a 9mm pistol from the git-go rather than fooling around with a .40S&W and converting it to shoot 9mm ammo. No offense, but what you're proposing doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Please tell me what I'm missing.
:icon_scratch:
I can get a great deal and the 9 tube is $30.00 new.
Sam