PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for those who are bored

Allen
05-21-2024, 09:10
Not much better than nothing.

S.A. Boggs
05-22-2024, 11:43
On picture #2 my daughter has 4, one more an ace. Tomorrow, she gets her vehicle back from #4. Wait of 6 months for parts and to get into the local shop.
Sam

Allen
05-22-2024, 01:44
On picture #2 my daughter has 4, one more an ace. Tomorrow, she gets her vehicle back from #4. Wait of 6 months for parts and to get into the local shop.
Sam

She may need to invest in deer whistlers or a steel guard/rack for the front of her vehicle. Seems to me that her ins company would be saying something by now like making her raise her deductible or something.

Major Tom
05-24-2024, 04:36
Yeah, her insurance IS going up if not getting cancelled.

S.A. Boggs
05-24-2024, 06:36
Yeah, her insurance IS going up if not getting cancelled.

Nope, neither happened as Sam is a rider on my insurance of 50 years with the company.
Sam

Allen
05-24-2024, 06:44
Nope, neither happened as Sam is a rider on my insurance of 50 years with the company.
Sam

I've been with SF ins for 56 years now and they will still screw me any chance they get. Small stuff, OK. Larger claims is like getting blood from a turnip.

Former Cav
06-05-2024, 02:49
Funny State Farm would NEVER insure me because I was too big of a "risk". My "risk factor" came from working as a CONTRACT Engineer so I "switched jobs" a lot. Funny, One year I worked at ONE place and got FIVE W2 forms for taxes as they kept buying and selling the joint. So, I'm guessing that counted as "five jobs".

Allen
06-05-2024, 05:09
Funny State Farm would NEVER insure me because I was too big of a "risk". My "risk factor" came from working as a CONTRACT Engineer so I "switched jobs" a lot. Funny, One year I worked at ONE place and got FIVE W2 forms for taxes as they kept buying and selling the joint. So, I'm guessing that counted as "five jobs".

Seems like as long as they got their $ they wouldn't care.

Former Cav
06-17-2024, 03:10
another one, is their computers "make decisions" based on "traps" they have set.
Imagine, I'm looking to buy Ins in lets say 1999. they ask on the form. Occupation: Retired. when did you retire 1969 (from the army due to disability received in nam) So their computer things I was 65 years old in 1969. add 30 years to that, the computer thinks I am 95 years old!!