All Blog Entries

1. Business Success Tip #17 - The Strategy Of No Strategy

A business coach is simply there to guide and give you ideas on how you can improve your business. If much is at stake in the business and you do not have that much to handle it, find a business coach. Not just a business coach but the best business coach to achieve the best that business can offer.

Do you have a strategic plan? Do you technology coach have business goals that you want to achieve? Do you know what you have to do to reach those goals? Do your employees know what your ...
  2. Branding Yourself As A Home Business Mentor - 10 Simple Action Steps You Can Do Right

Being technology coach is not always a pleasant experience. I don't particularly enjoy being told what I am doing wrong but I know my coaches have my best interests at heart and they give me positive feedback along with the constructive criticism.

Online Sales Process: Are you correctly integrating your sales process into your existing website? Are you correctly gathering leads and turning them into customers? What about your existing customer database?

We've all met ...
  3. Guarantee Your Online Business Success With This One Exercise

I'm sure you have seen some websites claiming they can teach you SEO, when their sites can only be found in sponsored links (meaning they are probably teaching you search engine advertising and not free search engine optimization techniques).

[b]If you can, meet with your[/b] coach personally, but if you can't do that, modern technology has made it possible to meet with coaches in online training centers. That is the next best thing, and it is quite adequate. In fact, many of those ...
  4. 6 Ways To Be Your Own Legal Marketing Coach

And finally, you'll get much-needed encouragement. Many beginning online marketers are surrounded by skeptical friends and family members. It can be tough to keep up the vision in the fact of such opposition. Your technology coach will be able to stay focused on what you want to accomplish.

The secret to getting coaching clients for any kind of coach is basically the same. I wish it wasn't a secret but 99% of all coaches don't know these answers, so, I guess it is a well kept secret ...
  5. The Top 3 Money Killing Mistakes In Business

The other solution is to have a coach who will help you and guide you through the process of marketing on-line. A successful coach will have up to date knowledge of what search engines like, will have already proven himself in the field, and most importantly of all, have a proven formula that works and will be passed onto you.

Get the support you need. We're usually too close to our business to view it objectively and recognize what opportunities are right in front of us. So, reach ...