All Blog Entries

1. What Mack Brown And Will Muschamp Can Teach Us About Business

For life coaches ... I know that you believe what you do is not measurable. You are wrong, and, besides, the more visible the value that your client sees the more clients that will be jumping into your shopping cart.

Do you ever get the funny feeling that you are talking only to yourself? When you try to think about strategy for your company, do you stare at a blank wall? Are the voices in your head louder than the radio?

As a younger child I played many teams in all ...
  2. How To Quickly Learn Small Business

We all lack certain skills. They might be technical or creative technology coach and the best internet marketing course needs to take that into consideration. Will it help you the theory and basic structure of your business? Are you given products as your own to sell? Do you get website templates and other essential tools to leap over the hurdles that might hold you back.

Another great reason to join an internet marketing coaching program is that it can show you how to generate multiple ...
  3. Networking And Business Coaching - Take Your Business From Good To Great

I came back the next morning to find the jeans a perfect shade of sky blue. As I pulled them out of the tub I had a big smile on my face and a sense of deep satisfaction in my heart. I had done it. I had achieved my goal and I'd done it in a fraction of the time I thought it would take.

Could you imagine a football team without a coach? How about a student without a teacher? Maybe a business owner with no training? Of course not! The team, the student, and the business would all fail. ...
  4. Internet Marketing Tips By A Global Online Business Coach

Investable opportunities. What offerings does the coach have beyond the most expensive core package? Look for free or less expensive ways to experience this person's style and knowledge before making the plunge. This could be a free tele-class or audio recording, a speaking engagement, or a low-cost class offering. The coach may also offer a laser session; if that's the case make sure they have some pre-work for you to complete prior to meeting. This could be a questionnaire, assessment, or mini-course. ...
  5. Marketing Metrics Every Small Business Owner Needs To Know

I came back the next morning to find the jeans a perfect shade of sky blue. As I pulled them out of the tub I had a big smile on my face and a sense of deep satisfaction in my heart. I had done it. I had achieved my goal and I'd done it in a fraction of the time I thought it would take.

[u]It should go without saying[/u] that whatever tasks he recommends should become a priority on your to-do list. It makes no sense to pay a coach if you're not going to follow through, and will only ...