Recent Blogs Posts

1. Training To Be A Life Coach - A Way To Practice Even When You Don't Have Time

The secret to getting coaching clients for any kind of coach is basically the same. I wish it wasn't a secret but 99% of all coaches don't know these answers, so, I guess it is a well kept secret anyway.

Fast forward to today, almost everyone has a decent camera, so getting a scouting report is no longer as necessary as it once was. It's nice to be able to download the game film and burn it to a DVD, all at home and watch it with all of our technology coach staff. There is no substitute ...
  2. Owning Your Own Business - Here Are A Couple Of Steps To Business Success

3) Follow up is when your "paid sessions" have all been used. Now what? Are you supposed to technology coach be satisfied with e-mail support only? If that is their answer then all I have to say is "BIG WHOOP". No what you should expect is both email support and a call from time to time to help clarify issues you might be having.

Building an online business has many moving parts. And that can feel overwhelming, especially if you're new to online marketing. So how ...
  3. Making Money As A Beachbody Coach

There was this mix of [b]excitement and complete terror[/b] in letting go of that steady paycheck in exchange for the unknown. All those little questions popping up in my head: Was I ready? Did I know what I was getting myself into? What if this is a complete bust?

For Jill, Eye NLP was what made it all finally click. She wanted to see results now, and with Eye NLP she was able to see results after only using it once. At first she was admittedly resistant to Eye NLP because it was ...