Threaded View

Question Help ID this scope and mount

First the scope. It's a one piece tube with no adjustment turrets on it. It's about 15.5 inches long and I'd imagine 7/8" in diameter. It's brass and heavy. I'd guess it's about a 3 or 4x magnification. It's got a plex reticle. It was originally in the mount that I'll discuss below but I replaced it with a slightly newer vintage Weaver B4 because it was kind of dim. There are no markings on this scope that I can find and I've looked a lot. It's got a dull black paint over brass. The only way I figured out it was brass was that there are some scratches in the paint from the years of use. Some folks seem to think it may be a Wollensak? Next the mount. It's been swapped between an old Winchester single shot .22 and Springfield .22 auto for a few decades. I've found no markings yet. It's quite an interesting contraption. They look is great. So, what have I got and do they have any value. I was going to let me little boy keep the scope and pretend to be a pirate with a spy glass. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images