Default Interesting statistics

According to the listing below, we have over 23,000 people currently viewing this web site with only 3 members being listed.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMOhio View Post
    According to the listing below, we have over 23,000 people currently viewing this web site with only 3 members being listed.
    I always said the system here had a "glitch" in it. I would never believe 23,000. I don't believe 2300. I would find it hard to believe 230 even unless these are people who logged on and never logged off.

Blog Entries

13 people have read this thread, and of those 13, at least 2 have not made any posts at all, or at least not in the recent past, (click the member, then click latest post)

I have been a member since long before it was Jouster. Like when the Major was still working for the DCM.
    Anyway, I log in if I see if there is anything to read or comment on. Otherwise, I just read the comments and move on.
    Lately, (like in the last 6-8 years ) there's been little worth commenting on.
    Mostly bickering.

Been a member since 2009. Routinely drop in daily, sometimes several times a day. Always read the posts and replies. Comment occasionally. Not much into political stuff. Do really like the M-1 and 03 and Krag posts. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."