Default Jouster ! and Jouster 2

Please enlighten me! What is the difference between Jouster 1 and Jouster 2?

Jouster 2 is the new Jouster 1.

There is no longer any Jouster 1. All comments left by members then is gone. All member info during the time of Jouster 1 is gone. Some forum info was saved, some not.

The old format expired, became obsolete, died, went away or whatever. Jouster 2 came on line in 2009.

Blog Entries

Been here since CSP (Culiver's Shooting Pages), Mil. Surps. intervention, Jouster 1, and now Jouster 2.

PWC, it can be called progress. Unfortunately, some of the good stuff is no longer available. Things change and we have to accept it. I know what you mean, I was here went it was only known as CSP many years ago. I suppose there are only a few of us still here and posting. It has been a good run regardless. However, I do miss the heated arguments regarding history of some of the firearms based on appearance and markings. Don't miss the name calling.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMOhio View Post
    However, I do miss the heated arguments regarding history of some of the firearms based on appearance and markings. Don't miss the name calling.
    Unfortunately one often leads to the other.

Do you guys remember Gloria and the “Romper Room”?
    Thankfully, I was never sent into that room, but several people were!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMOhio View Post
    PWC, it can be called progress. Unfortunately, some of the good stuff is no longer available. Things change and we have to accept it. I know what you mean, I was here went it was only known as CSP many years ago. I suppose there are only a few of us still here and posting. It has been a good run regardless. However, I do miss the heated arguments regarding history of some of the firearms based on appearance and markings. Don't miss the name calling.
    Yeah, I miss all the discussions, especially from Gunny. Are you the "Big John" of the CSP times? Some time ago a member asked for a way to recover old posts. I recommended the web Way Back Machine, but it captured onlya few. Monday I looked and it said there were only 13 captures and I couldn't get any to work. Now, Lanes Tips is the onlysource for old CSP info. If there is anything there you might think you want, copy it to word or power point and save, cause the tips may also go the way of the Way Back.

Yup, remember Gloria's timeouts; the Maj. left the switch in hand to Gloria. Arguments weren't as bad as the most recent history, thankfully now moved to the 2nd A forum. Site is much calmer and for the most part about shooting. I do miss the discussions of those getting ready for Perry at this time of year, especially Hard Dog.
    Last edited by PWC; 07-10-2024 at 10:46.

I remember when CSP members made a living by buying hundreds of M-1 rifles. They would switch parts and resell the rifles as originals. That is why there is no more CMP M-1's that are actually original issued rebuilt by the aresenals.

These criminals are why our sons/grandsons do not have access to real veteran M-1's... the reason for CMP's existence.