Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default President Trump @ Butler PA Rally/Shots fired

Just a few minutes ago, shots were fired at President Trump. I saw his first reaction was to place his right hand on his right cheek and then he ducked down. Secret Service surround him, semi carried him off the stage and into a waiting vehicle. No report at this time as to how badly if at all he was injured nor anyone in the crowd.
    Last edited by JohnMOhio; 07-18-2024 at 04:16.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

I wasn't watching the rally but was recording the local news when it was shown. I froze the video at the time the shot was made and he covered his right ear with his hand and quickly ducked behind the podium. They don't know at this point if he was hit by a bullet or a ricochet. He has damage to his right cheek as well. The blood or bruise on his cheek may have been done when he ducked behind the podium possibly hitting himself on it. I donno. Anyway, he is OK, gave a fist up, and was rushed off of the stage. You could easily see his bloodied ear.
    Last edited by Allen; 07-13-2024 at 03:57.

Later still photo showed blood on right side of face as if bleeding from area of ear.

Upon further thoughts I know Trump clasped his ear with his hand. I'm thinking he swiped or touched his cheek with his bloody hand. There was no indication of any pain from the cheek---it just looked bad. Strange that no one else got injured--as usual the place looked to be packed.

Trump leaving the stage
    Attached Images Attached Images

OK, I spoke too soon about other injuries as I was under the impression that only one shot had been fired. Per this article 3 shots total were fired, at least one attendee and the shooter are dead.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hea...040012333.html

Thank God! President Trump has been shot, but, he stood back up, he stuck his fist in the air and he shouted to the crowd! Tragically one lady was shot dead by the assassin. Happily, the assassin was shot dead by Secret Service agents so there will be no repeat of the fiasco when the assassin who sought to kill President Reagan was coddled and finally released. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Shooting at Trump rally being investigated as possible assassination attempt!

Yep!!!! The guy was shooting squirrels and hit Trump by accident!

9. Default

He was using America’s favorite squirrel gun!

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    . . . . . Happily, the assassin was shot dead by Secret Service agents . . . . . .
    As Wayne said . . . .
    ”The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is with a good guy with a gun!”