Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Someone with a camera was also quick to duck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Crooked Hillary has gone into hiding! We know who paid and planned this attempted assination!

Blog Entries

FIGHT! FIGHT! Fight for America!

Note to supreme court Justice Sotomayor: they sent a rookie!

Viewed the layout for the Butler Farm Show airport, the runway is marked "01 N to 36 S", wind during the crime was 7-9 mph from W.

zoomed out the view: and the municipal water tower LOOMS over the Area, the third-ranked security team- FAILED to Hold the high ground.
    And failed to overlap the failed sanitary checks to include that roof area.

unfortunately one man died , another is wounded.

You have to give Trump this, he performed well under fire. And this incident will probably clinch the victory for him.

It's too bad they killed the shooter. You know the old saying: "Prisoners will often talk, but dead men will remain silent."

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    You have to give Trump this, he performed well under fire. And this incident will probably clinch the victory for him.

It's too bad they killed the shooter. You know the old saying: "Prisoners will often talk, but dead men will remain silent."
    Reports I read claimed his head was practically blown off. They did NOT want him to talk.

What caliber was used to “dispatch” the 20-year-old miscreant?
    When I zoomed in on the rifle used by the Secret Service sniper, it appeared to me to be a Remington receiver with a long (30/06??) length magazine.
    As they are the “long range” snipers, could it be one of the big Lapua cartridges?

8. Default

Not that bad. his head was firmly attached but blood from the ear nose & mouth plus a lot of facial distortion compared to a "before" image indicates a cranial evacuation of note.
    Last edited by Phloating Phlasher; 07-17-2024 at 12:53.

Per my reading just 114 seconds passed from the time the 1st shot was fired and the killer killed. During that 114 seconds 2 additional shots were fired too. If you watch the video you will notice the short time involved where Trump ducks, then is stood back up after the "all clear". The SS had to have known exactly where they shots came from and may have been just waiting for him to do his "job" first.

All speculation but every bit of it appears to be all too transparent and planned.

As posted in other threads, several people saw the sniper go into the building with the rifle and reported it to the local police.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Allen; 07-15-2024 at 01:13.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Reports I read claimed his head was practically blown off. They did NOT want him to talk.
    one pic I saw had his head intact, for the most part, but an entrance wound just over one eye, and a bit of wet hair (surely back of skull cracked open a bit,,,) behind