Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Interesting reading on assassination attemp

This coming from an expert.

You simply don't get this close to a president giving a rally and on top of a roof top carrying a rifle w/o a lot of help.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-attempt.html

I think that there will be many other questions to be answered before this investigation closes out including the question of where the bullet went after passing through Trumps ear. I am very surprised that it didn't hit someone behind him.

I must say that I am also very surprised that the fellow who was interviewed by the Daily Mail gave his name and photo, even though he was no longer with JTF2. They are a very secretive group. In fact the member of that organization who, as the article points out has the longest proven sniper kill, has never been identified, notwithstanding what their headline says.

3. Default

I think this is relevant.
    Executives deciding on shooter protocols & then executing them with minimal (2) staff.
    I predict massive C.Y.A. in the coming days.
    Viewed from a shooters perspective!
    Ruh Roh, here’s a couple of interesting revelations.

Firstly: “The Secret Service considers 1,000yds to be the minimum safe distance for a sniper assassination attempt”. The shooter was TOO CLOSE to be checked out!

Secondly: “questions remain about how Crooks was able to open fire with an AR-15-style rifle from a rooftop about 400 feet outside the rally. CNN, citing a source familiar with the investigation, said Secret Service did not sweep the building, instead leaning on state and local law enforcement to conduct security at that location. Pennsylvania State Police, however, told CNN they were not responsible for the area where the building was located.”
    https://www.aol.com/secret-changes-t...121759458.html

Quote Originally Posted by Phloating Phlasher View Post
    I think this is relevant.
    Executives deciding on shooter protocols & then executing them with minimal (2) staff.
    I predict massive C.Y.A. in the coming days.
    Viewed from a shooters perspective!
    Ruh Roh, here’s a couple of interesting revelations.

Firstly: “The Secret Service considers 1,000yds to be the minimum safe distance for a sniper assassination attempt”. The shooter was TOO CLOSE to be checked out!

Secondly: “questions remain about how Crooks was able to open fire with an AR-15-style rifle from a rooftop about 400 feet outside the rally. CNN, citing a source familiar with the investigation, said Secret Service did not sweep the building, instead leaning on state and local law enforcement to conduct security at that location. Pennsylvania State Police, however, told CNN they were not responsible for the area where the building was located.”
    https://www.aol.com/secret-changes-t...121759458.html
    It's the old cover your a$$ game.

5. Default

Two coincidences.

Dr. Jill had a rally in Pittsburgh at the exact same time. She has SS priority over 'a former president'.

Kamala had a rally in Philthy also.

Rookies were assigned to Trump. How convenient.

6. Default

I waited till this was confirmed because of all the crazy rumors, but now it is.
    You can NOT make this stuff up!
    The building the shooter fired from the roof of, the building in the "Pacman's Mouth" pie slice cut in the Secret Service "Bubble" was the staging area for local LEO contersnipers . That's why the cutout was in the circle, because it was "secured" by Law Enforcement snipers staging there! They were inside directly underneath him because the sloping roof was determined to be unacceptably dangerous because it was sloping.

D'Uhhh!
    N'Eerrrr!

The Secret Service may consider 1,000 yards to be the minimum safe distance for a sniper but that is because they are presumably making the assumption that the sniper expects to or hopes to survive. There are any number of cultures, cults or religions whose adherents do not subscribe to that view and are fully prepared to make a suicide attack. Think of the Japanese Kamikazies or the Muslim suicide bombers. We will never know what was in the guy's mind but I doubt that he thought that he could get away with an attack of this sort.

How does a whacked out kid get recruited by a government agency to assassinate a politician without anyone knowing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    How does a whacked out kid get recruited by a government agency to assassinate a politician without anyone knowing about it?
    Money talks.

He may have been promised millions knowing they would never have to pay.

Several people saw him with the rifle, told the police, and were ignored.

He was killed within 114 seconds of firing the 1st shot so the SS knew where he was.
    Last edited by Allen; 07-16-2024 at 08:05.

Allen, the question is: Did the SS know he was there before or after he took the first shot. It is difficult to know from the sounds of the gun shots, how many he let off and the reply of the SS sniper that took him out. I could and probably am not correct but hearing the gun shots, two I would contribute to the kid. I would also guess that he fired a 3rd round and the rest of the shots fired may have been the SS sniper.

When watching it live, the sound of the gun shots to me sounded like a .22 rim fire. I didn't hear the crack associated with a HP rifle going off. However, in another video I have watched, the crack of the rounds going off is heard.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.