Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    one pic I saw had his head intact, for the most part, but an entrance wound just over one eye, and a bit of wet hair (surely back of skull cracked open a bit,,,) behind
    I have seen that pic and it was posted here I believe in another thread. Blood coming out but not blown up like the early article I read. I stand corrected but just repeated what I read. The reports above are all history now but as it was unraveling it was the news at the time.

My bet is there is no conspiracy, the kid was either a tranny or just a sick in the head queer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    My bet is there is no conspiracy, the kid was either a tranny or just a sick in the head queer.
    quite possible,

however , if that is the case, as in a lone wolf, it means the SS and local LEO are not capable,

dude lives 1+ hrs away
    makes a trip down, hits up home depot for a ladder, and sets it up,
    manages to get his Dad's rifle (reported to be a Ruger AR556) and ammo, and go up the ladder, across the building and get shots off,

folks on the ground reporting him, and nothing happened,
    reports of a single LEO confronting him, and backing away when the gun was pointed at him
    reports of LEO inside the building, he was crawling on,

I know it is still early, and the info released is scattered, and unconfirmed in some cases, but damn,

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    quite possible,

however , if that is the case, as in a lone wolf, it means the SS and local LEO are not capable,

dude lives 1+ hrs away
    makes a trip down, hits up home depot for a ladder, and sets it up,
    manages to get his Dad's rifle (reported to be a Ruger AR556) and ammo, and go up the ladder, across the building and get shots off,

folks on the ground reporting him, and nothing happened,
    reports of a single LEO confronting him, and backing away when the gun was pointed at him
    reports of LEO inside the building, he was crawling on,

I know it is still early, and the info released is scattered, and unconfirmed in some cases, but damn,
    Lyman brings up many good points, especially the last sentence. Question is, will WE ever know the actual reality or the "truth" that the government wants the masses to know. After all, some info on JFK is still considered "secret" and not releasable.
    Personally I am happy that President Trump and J.D. are a team for America. I now see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that it isn't another train.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Personally I am happy that President Trump and J.D. are a team for America. I now see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that it isn't another train.
    That would be another "train wreck".