Default A new thought about Crooks motive.

... and it makes sense. Crook did not care whether he assassinated Biden or Trump. He chose Trump because he was available close at hand. If Biden had held a the rally that close to his neighborhood he would have been the target.

His goal was to become a historical figure. That was also a motive for Oswald and both were successful.

It has occurred to me that when anybody commits a crime of this sort, the newsmedia should self-censor and decline to publish the perpetrators name and explain why they are doing this

Silly me! How can I say such a thing? If it bleeds it leads and in any case, the age of ethical journalism ended many years ago!!!

I understand he had 3 off shore accounts. Not something a person at his age would have. Questions are: Was he doing this by himself or are others involved? Is the reporting of the 3 accounts accurate? Was revealed that he had two phones. What did they find on each of them? Will we ever know the truth?

Do you believe he acted alone?
    Last edited by JohnMOhio; 07-27-2024 at 08:52.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Quite right, Mark . . . .

Ethics in journalism (or ?gentleman?s agreement) back in the day, was much more prevalent when the press kept FDRs? polio a ?trade secret? for so long!
    There are times when the public has no need to know.
    Keeping police investigation information away from public view DURING said investigation, is PARMOUNT to the very-same investigation!

5. Default

They were offshore encryption setups for his computer. Not financial accounts from what I was told?
    Heck, I have offshore computer security stuff so it can't be that fancy!
    The interweb means that stuff from "furren" is as easily accessible as stuff from round the corner.
    Last edited by Phloating Phlasher; 07-27-2024 at 10:55.