Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I posted a thread here back in 2016 suggesting that the SS might give Trump minimal protection or look the other way. Unfortunately they did both now plus the obvious attempt to cover everything up.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Former Cav View Post
    whole thing was a set up and crooks was a patsy.
    If he would have shot and hit Trump, he still would have been killed as they had to "shut him up".
    BTW.... somewhere, it said the autopsy showed crooks teeth were all BLOWN forward. Meaning he was SHOT in the BACK of the head!
    SO... where'd that come from?
    They will still try to eliminate Trump. the swamp doesn't want to end the party and the self enrichment!
    you can believe what you want! if you don't like this response, then DON'T read it again and FORGET about it!
    That's the result of hydrostatic shock. Basically your brain explodes from the inside out because the shock waves form the temporary cavity faster than the tissues can get out of the way. The roof of the mouth being a relatively weak spot it blows out.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

Phloating Flasher above comment is fine.
    I STILL believe the SS and democrats (and probably HALF of the RINO republicans) were IN ON IT!
    I don't TRUST our gov't and I Never will. I've seen too much bu11schiddt in my lifetime of 78 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Cav View Post
    Phloating Flasher above comment is fine.
    I STILL believe the SS and democrats (and probably HALF of the RINO republicans) were IN ON IT!
    I don't TRUST our gov't and I Never will. I've seen too much bu11schiddt in my lifetime of 78 years.
    Remember what Ronnie said, "Trust but verify!" Nuff said!
    Sam