Thread: Music

Default Music

Everyone's taste is different. I'm just posting this because I feel it is interesting and relevant for most of us here.

MonaLisa Twins. They are from Austria and their 1st language is German. They love the Beatles and their works along with other English and American singers from the 60's. They still sing in English and German. When viewing their early video's the accent can be detected. They operate out of Liverpool now primarily due to the Beatles and sing often at the rebuilt Cavern Club.

Their father is their manager. He has a small recording studio set up where they stack tracks. When performing live they have a couple of other members join in.

Both girls play a variety of instruments. The father is credited on teaching them but since he doesn't seem to play too well I would say encourage is a more correct term.

They released their version of "Teach Your Children" on father's day this year as a tribute to their father who is playing the bass. I like to see young people interested in "our" music. If interested, they have many songs on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-GZCg27c9U
    Last edited by Allen; 07-29-2024 at 06:09.

I like the Big Bands, especially Miller. His movie set in Sun Valley with Sonia Henie is one of my favorites. In real life I like the story of her and Hitler's picture when the Germans invaded Norway.
    Sam

Blog Entries

seems dogtag is awol as well,

we used to do a music thread

Dogtag's last login was 1-30-2024

Rayg's last login was 7-11-2024

Dryheat's last login was 5-27-2024

They are known to take time-outs but hope all is well with them of course. Ray and DT had conflicting views with each other on the Ukraine and that may be a part of their silence?
    Last edited by Allen; 08-02-2024 at 06:36.