Default Our area hospitals are for "newcomers" only

There are three hospitals in my area. Each is located in a city within 30 miles of each other and are connected via management/ownership. Area doctors have offices in all three so they travel to each one on certain days. These hospitals have announced new restrictions/rules/whatever. The up front cost for a person (hospital calls them 'clients') to see a doctor is $600.00. If the doctor has to use hospital equipment for treatment there is an additional cost of $400.00 minimum. ER visits are $1000.00 plus. Ambulance calls are $900.00. Certain medicare supplements is also restricted (Humana) for one is not accepted. If you have medical insurance (if accepted) your premiums will rise at least 400%. BUT, if you are an illegal (newcomer) there is no charge, period! Our hospital has been going over their records of 'client' past due chargers and sending out notices to pay up now in full even if you have been making payments. The average cost to see a doctor is $1000.00 per visit.
    BTW, I use VA clinics and hospital. I have no primary doctor at our hospital.

The illegals have nothing better to do than to wait several hours for a doctor in the ER. Most of the time (always here) they get what they pay for. For the rest of us, doctor, nurse, and hospital care ended with obamacare.