Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

I have a SIG 229 somewhere in the house, not sure where currently, will likely find it when I do my annual safe clean out

I keep a few stashed, and pull them all to the safe when I have someone come over to do work on the house

last time I had it, it was a range trip, and I recall having it in the garage afterwards,,,

not worried, I know it is in the house, specifically the garage, just not sure exactly where,

years ago, Dad was leaving for a gunshow and the UPS guy shows up with a HK 93,
    he unboxed it, and instead of taking it with him, stuck it in the house,

got back from the show and could not remember where he stuck it,
    we found it several months later,

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    I have a SIG 229 somewhere in the house, not sure where currently, will likely find it when I do my annual safe clean out

I keep a few stashed, and pull them all to the safe when I have someone come over to do work on the house

last time I had it, it was a range trip, and I recall having it in the garage afterwards,,,

not worried, I know it is in the house, specifically the garage, just not sure exactly where,

years ago, Dad was leaving for a gunshow and the UPS guy shows up with a HK 93,
    he unboxed it, and instead of taking it with him, stuck it in the house,

got back from the show and could not remember where he stuck it,
    we found it several months later,
    I've got a few like that.

Easier to stash an additional loaded gun (for emergencies) than look for one of the old ones.