Thread: Site look

Blog Entries

Default Site look

welp, my old Dell finaly croaked, windows 7 machine,

and the one that worked best here,

so, my next oldest dell (and the new HP all gave me that funky white skeleton like breakdown of the forum

downloaded Mozilla Firefox, and all is back to normal,

which reminds me I need to reach out to Pat, and the host company, and see what it will take to update the website,

Good idea Lyman
    Sam

You were on borrowed time with that Windows 7. With all the daily spam and spyware microsoft updates and forcing sites to become obsolete, my Dell Win 7 became useless long ago.

Even though I have the latest (?) Win 11 with the Edge. Jouster stopped working within a year so I had to use Moz Firefox as a browser too but as an icon I select. Then after a while I chose to use Firefox as my default browser due to all the microsoft hassles. All was fine for about 3 months. Then my computer slowed way down to near "dial up" speed so I switched over to Google Chrome for my default. All is well again but I still use Firefox for Jouster. It just works and works better. I do a browser clean at least once a week. It appears that Firefox was storing a lot of visited sites slowing down the computer.

Google Chrome on my desktop is WAY different than Google Chrome on my Chromebook.

Hope you can gain some headway on Pat and the host update, otherwise I think our days here are drawing to an end.